Chapter 14

Xiao Zhan woke up as he felt a heavy arm circling around his waist. He smiles and reaches for Yibo's head and lightly pat it. The latter is snuggling closer on his neck, he even could feel the latter's lip touches his skin and somehow he feels ticklish but he likes it anyway.

"Bo Di". He called as he caresses the latter's head. Yibo moaned and mumbled.

"Wake up, Aren't we going to Qingdao today?". Zhan asked.

Yibo immediately opens his eyes. "Oh, right! I forgot!". He said. Zhan chuckles and they both get up from the bed. Yibo smiles and pecks a kiss on Zhan's lips.

"Happy First Anniversary, Zhan Ge, Didi Ai Ni". Yibo greets.

(I will never forget this legendary "Zhan Ge, Didi Ai Ni" )

Zhan smiles and hugs Yibo. "Happy First Anniversary, Bo Di, Gege Ai Ni". He responds. He pulls away from the hug and cupped the latter's cheeks. He leans closer and connects their lips.

"Let's get ready before we're going to get late in our flight". Zhan said and stood up first. He immediately went to the bathroom and lock the door before Yibo could enter.

"Zhan Ge! Let's take a bath together!". He heard Yibo shout outside the bathroom. He chuckles.

"No! I know what you're going to do if we take bath together". He shouts back. He could hear his boyfriend's little laugh and he shakes his head. He knows Yibo so much. Wang Yibo could be the sweetest and romantic boyfriend but also a cheeky horny bastard.

When he finished taking a bath he caught his sulking boyfriend sitting at the edge of the bed. He smirks and approaches the latter.

"What's with that face? Go take a bath now". Zhan said as he walks to his cabinet. He didn't look back to Yibo, Zhan chuckles as he heard a stomping foot and the sound of the door being slam.

"What a cutie...". He mumbled.

-

"Bo Di, stop sulking already". Zhan tries to soothe his boyfriend's mood. They're already on the plane boarding to Qingdao and Yibo is still sulking.

Yibo opens his eyes and takes a glance at his boyfriend in poker face then looks away and closes his eyes again.

Zhan pouts and leans his head on the latter's shoulder. He takes Yibo's right hand with his left hand and intertwined their fingers. Yibo peeks at what his boyfriend is doing and secretly smiles.

"It's our first anniversary yet you're sulking". Yibo heard Zhan mumbled. He immediately reaches for Zhan's cheeks using his free hand.

Zhan's eyes widen while pouting. Yibo chuckles seeing how cute his boyfriend right now. "Ah, Gege really knows my weakness". He muttered. Zhan furrowed his eyebrows and looks at him confusedly.

"Mn, Sorry Ge, I'm just teasing you". Yibo said and peck a kiss on the latter's lip.