Final Chapter

Wedding Day...

Xiao Zhan woke up earlier than Yibo. He couldn't actually sleep the whole night, just thinking about the wedding makes him feel giddy. Tian Tian immediately fell asleep the moment they lay on their bed last night while.

Last night, Yibo and Zhan stayed cuddling and spooning in bed until midnight. There's a smile on their faces that they couldn't hide, They talk about their plans for the future.

"If things didn't happen before, Bo. What do you think we're doing now?". Zhan asked out of nowhere.

Yibo hummed as he caress Zhan's hair. Their son is sleeping deeply beside Zhan, Tian Tian actually lays between them but Yibo is a little clingy for a moment and wanted to touch his lover.

"Mn, I guess we're already married and have a lot of children". Yibo answered. Zhan scoffs and turns his head to him. "A lot of children? Are you crazy?". Zhan asked. Yibo laughs and pecks a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, and we'll have a lot of little Zhan and Little Yibo running around our home". Zhan rolls his eyes and smiles. "Do you want to have a lot of kids?". He asked.

Yibo tightens his embrace and leans his head closer to Zhan's face. "I am happy we have Tian Tian and our little bud. If we'll get a third child then I am still happy but if you're contented without a bundle of joys right now. I am okay with it". He said.

Zhan hummed and smiled. "I honestly feel worried. Our little bud here...". Yibo continued as he caress Zhan's bumpy tummy.

"He'll come out soon, I read a lot of articles, they said it's really painful and I know you feel heavy carrying our little bud everywhere... I'm afraid and I can't think about it without feeling afraid and worry about you...". Yibo said.

Zhan feels emotional hearing what his soon-to-be husband said. He turns his body around and faces him. Zhan smiled before encircling his arms around Yibo's nape and pulling the latter closer to him. He leans Yibo's head on his chest and lets him hear his heartbeats.

"I'm good, I'm happy having children with you...". Zhan muttered and peck a kiss on Yibo's forehead.

"Thank you, I love you, My sweetheart". Yibo mumbled as he closes his eyes and drifted to sleep. Yibo felt comfort and solace in Zhan's arms and he wouldn't trade this for anything.

-

"Oh my! Zhan you look dashing as always". Mrs. Wang commented as she walks inside the waiting room where Zhan is waiting for the ceremony to start.

She walks toward him and kisses Zhan's cheeks. The lovely groom smiled and embrace his mother-in-law. "Thank you, Mom". He said.

A tear fell on Mrs. Wang's eyes. She feels overwhelmed and happy seeing Zhan in Infront of her looking so dashing in a white tuxedo. In a few hours, This man will be officially his son-in-law, the lover and the partner of her second son.

"Thank you, Zhan Zhan... thank you for coming back to Yibo's life... thank you for loving him unconditionally and for forgiving him. Zhan Zhan, Thank you for giving birth to our Tian Tian and soon to our little buddy... Thank you". Mrs. Wang said as they embrace each other very tightly.

"Thank you for accepting me before and until now. Thank you, Mom". Zhan said.

"Huh, you know what, Zhan Zhan! I will always accept you, no matter what. I would never allow Yibo to marry another else". She responds and they laugh. "When I first met you years ago, I knew you were the best for my son. You're such a sweet and kind child". Mrs. Wang said.