Chapter 22

"Tian... Tian..." Xiao Zhan slowly waking up his son by tapping Yi Tian's bum.

The kid stirred in his sleep and slowly rubbing his eyes as he opens them. Yi Tian smile as soon as he saw his Poppy. "I had a good nap, Poppy". Yi Tian said.

Xiao Zhan chuckles to see his son cuteness. He slowly pinches the little kid's fluffy cheeks. Yi Tian scrunches his nose in response. "Poppy!". the little kid giggles and tries to hide his cheeks with his two palms.

"Alright, Alright, let me fix your clothes and hair, we'll land in a few minutes". Zhan said as he looks for a comb from his backpack. Two days ago, Xuan Lu called him to inform him that his father was rushed to the hospital. Mr. Xiao lost consciousness all of a sudden while walking.

When Xiao Zhan was in Taiwan, His parents moved to Shanghai after two years since his Father was diagnosed to have a heart infection, and twice a month they have to visit a doctor for a check-up. Although Chongqing has a few hospitals, still shanghai has the best and more advance. They left their own house but Xiao Zhan asked his parents not to sell their old home.

Zhan's friends Xuan Lu, Ziyi, and Zhoucheng would sometimes visit his parents. Zhan wasn't able to go home right away since they have a wedding event to cater to. After the event, Xiao Zhan asked Ji Li to take care of the shop for a while. He also asked permission to Yi Tian's daycare that the kid will be absent for days or maybe a month since he can't leave him in here alone. Yi Tian's teacher was so understanding to let Yi Tian break for a while.

His father has rushed to Hospital right away when he suddenly fell unconscious, Luckily, Zhan's friends were there. They immediately went to a hospital nearby.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just landed in Shanghai Pudong International Aiport---"

Xiao Zhan nervously clenches the hem of his t-shirt as he sees the airplane slowly lands on the land of Shanghai. "How long has it been?". He thought. Going back to the place where he less think of coming back feels different for Xiao Zhan. He felt nervous, but at the same time, he somehow feels nostalgic.

Walking out of the airport with his son, Xiao Zhan feels like the first time when he came to Shanghai seven or eight years ago. He thought he wouldn't come here anymore, but sometimes fate really teases you. Xiao Zhan chuckles in his mind as he walks hand in hand with the son of Shanghai's Prince, Wang Yibo.

"Poppy! Poppy! Is that Bo, right?".

For a second, Zhan's heart stopped. He nervously looks at where Yi Tian is pointing. He suddenly felt a little relief to see that it was just a standee. He let out a relieved sigh and looks at his son smiling. "Mn, It's him". He muttered in reply.

Xiao Zhan could see a lot of Yibo's faces in every corner of the airport. "Wow. I never imagine he is this popular now". He thought. Yi Tian on the other hand feels excited to see his idol faces everywhere even though it is just paper. He even wanted to keep one poster but Zhan didn't allow him.

"Poppy, Is this where Bo Gege lives?". Yi Tian asked as they were sitting on a bench waiting for Zhoucheng to fetch them.

Zhan nods. "Mn, why? You want to see him?". He asked nonchalantly.

Yi Tian replied with a beaming smile. "I want, Poppy!".

"You can't, where are here to see Grandpa". Zhan responds. He could see Yi Tian pouting on his peripheral view. He looks at his son sadly and caresses his hair.

"I am sorry, My Little One. Although I knew how much you adore your Idol I cannot let you meet him. I cannot let you two cross paths. Your other dad, give me bad memories and I don't like rejections coming from him anymore...".