Chapter 36

Three days before the Proposal, Wang Yibo went to Xiao's Residence alone without Zhan's knowledge. He is been thinking about it for a long time and right now, He is determined to ask the hand of Zhan's parent's for marriage. Even though the couple is accepted by the elders, It still took a lot of courage for Yibo to do this.  He asked for the elder Xiao's permission and acceptance before talking to his parents, Yibo knows his mom would definitely love the idea.

When Yibo finished he immediately went back home straight, we arrived at their home to find out his pregnant boyfriend sitting on their couch with a strawberry in his hand.

"Cute...". He thought to himself as his eyes were focused on Zhan. He took off his coat and shoes before walking toward Zhan, he sits beside him and Zhan stopped munching the fruit and looks at Yibo with a pout.

"Where did you go?". He asked. Yibo couldn't help but giggle at his boyfriend's cuteness. He pecks a kiss on the latter's lips and embraces him with a warm hug.

"I went to my brother to discuss the upcoming project in the company". Yibo replied.

Xiao Zhan snuggles closer to his boyfriend until his lips touch Wang Yibo's bare neck. He sniffs and licks it which made the latter shocked. Yibo looks at his pregnant boyfriend with a red tint on his cheeks and Zhan just giggles. "I'm hungry...". He cutely said before sucking Yibo's neck.

"Aah-- Zhan--". Yibo moaned. Zhan let go of Yibo's neck after a few seconds. He smiled looking proud as he stares at the big red hickey he left on his boyfriend's neck. "Ah, Sweetheart, are you a vampire?". Yibo jokingly asked. Zhan shows his tongue to the latter. "You deserve it anyway, you always put the same thing on my body". Zhan responds.

Yibo chuckles and pecks a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead. He embraces him tightly and Zhan looks very satisfied. "It's because every time I saw you, You look seductive and delicious, and it makes me want to eat you". Yibo seductively whispered making Zhan looks at him with wide eyes and a shocked face.

"Do I look like food to you?". He asked in disbelief. Yibo cough as he laughs at his boyfriend's antic. Yibo already knows where this conversation is leading. He should have learned instead of teasing his boyfriend he pats his head and smiled lovingly at the latter.

"No, that's not what I mean, I'm just saying that you're very very sexy...". He said. Making Zhan blush and smile shyly.

Zhan has been very sensitive since he is already in his second trimester. The morning sickness and cravings are still there, Yibo didn't have any problem with Zhan's food since he's been loving to eat strawberries and vegetable salad but sometimes he still looks for chicken nuggets and xiao mian noodles which should be only made by Wang Yibo and no one else. Zhan would be upset if he knows that Yibo didn't make the food and because of that, the latter immediately asked Mama Xiao to teach him or else he would get an earful complaint from his pregnant boyfriend. Except for that food, Zhan became really emotional and sensitive when it comes to his body when people would tell him he got big he would cry and would complain to Yibo saying "I'm already fat, you won't love me anymore, hmm?" Then he'll cry and the latter would immediately tell him and assured him that he was still the sexiest in Yibo's eyes.

There are also times when Zhan cried because Tian Tian cried while they were watching a movie and Yibo panicked as they witness his two babies burst into tears while munching popcorn.