Chapter 16

Wang Yibo was embarrassed after Mr. Xiao told him how he found out that Zhan and he is in a relationship. His face immediately turns red and Mr. Xiao couldn't help but laugh at the younger. Yibo apologizes and Mr. Xiao told him that he is fine with it as long as his son is happy and he already sees it coming that one day, Zhan might find an alpha boyfriend.

The short walk and small talk with Mr. Xiao gives a pleasant feeling in Yibo's heart. When he decided to come to Chongqing with Xiao Zhan he already rehearses what to say if Zhan's parents will oppose their relationship yet the day just ended and he never does it.

The couple was so happy, At night, Mr. Xiao allowed Yibo to sleep in Zhan's bedroom since their guest room was full of Zhan's art materials scattered in every corner of the room.

Right after their dinner, The Xiao couple allows the young couple to have their alone time, However, Mr. Xiao warned Yibo not to be a horny bastard which made Zhan laughs so hard.

"Now, my dad knows how horny you are". Zhan teased as he whispered at the latter.

"It's your fault though, you didn't end the call that day". Yibo replied. Zhan laughs and ruffles Yibo's hair.

"I thought I did but It wasn't". Zhan muttered and before Yibo could react, Zhan leans his head on Yibo's chest. The two were cuddling on the couch, Yibo's arms were on Zhan's back and hold his waist while Zhan intertwined his left hand on Yibo's right hand.

Yibo smiled and nuzzles Zhan's head. "Thank you for coming here with me". Zhan said.

"I'm glad I came here, I'm so happy, Ge. Thank you". Yibo responds.

Zhan smiles and snuggles closer to Yibo. The two stays in that position for half an hour before decided to sleep.

The next morning, the couple woke up cuddling. Xiao Zhan was the first one to get up on the bed while Yibo stayed on the bed for a few minutes. Zhan went down to help his mom cook before he washes his face. Mrs. Xiao happily teaches his son his newly discovered recipe. When Yibo went down, Mr. Xiao invites him for a morning walk, Yibo gladly accepted.

When they finished eating breakfast, Yibo volunteer to wash the dishes which made Zhan shocked. Despite growing up having a silver poon, Yibo knows some of the household chores since he spends summer vacation at his grandparent's house in the countryside. Grandma Wang teaches Yibo not to depend so much on the helper.

"Ge..." Yibo muttered as felt two slim hands snake around his waist. He smiled as he continues washing the plate.

"Hmm, I love your smell". Zhan mumbled on the latter's back.

Yibo turns to look at his boyfriend confusedly. "I haven't shower yet". Zhan giggles and snuggle his head more on Yibo's back.

Yibo finished his chores while Zhan didn't leave his back. Yibo somehow finds it a little weird that Zhan clings onto him so much since the latter isn't really that clingy.