Chapter 3

"Zhan are you awake? Let's go to class together".

Zhan immediately took his backpack and put his shoes on. "Wait up!". He responds to Zhoucheng. When he is done he gets out of his room and then there is Zhoucheng waiting for him. Leaning on the wall in front of his room.

"Hello, A-Cheng!". Zhan cheerfully greet.

Today is Xiao Zhan's first day at Shanghai International School. He woke up so early and prepare for this day. He is too excited to start his day, he can't wait to meet his new classmates other than Zhouceng. Hopefully, nothing bad is going to happen.

As they both walk going to their classroom, Zhoucheng could see how Zhan is so excited. He chuckles as he remembers the same reaction he had on his first day going to this School. After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived in their respective classroom.

Zhan sits behind Zhoucheng while talking,  one by one their classmates are coming inside the room. Everyone is familiar with each other except Zhan. Most of their classmates are curious about who is the guy sitting behind Zhoucheng.

"Cheng, who is he?".

The girls mostly asked. Zhan just smiles at them. He still feels a little bit shy.

"He is Xiao Zhan, He just transferred here". Zhoucheng replied.

The girls squeal and some of them blush as they took a glimpse of Zhan's asset. His bunny teeth.

A few minutes later, A squeal from the outside classroom took their attention. Zhan looks at Zhoucheng confusedly and the girl who squeals awhile ago runs towards the classroom door.

Zhoucheng who already knows what is going just shrugged his shoulder.

"Wang Yibo, Ahh so handsome".

"Good Morning, Wang Yibo".

Zhoucheng shakes his head and rolls his eyes hearing the girls scream. Zhan who is new in the school looks confused and he chuckles to see his friend's reaction.

"Who is Wang Yibo?". Zhan asked.

"See for yourself". Zhoucheng replied and gestures Zhan to take a peek at the door.

Zhan stood up and walks towards the door. His eyes landed on a handsome boy who is walking in the hallway with a serious face that didn't care about his surroundings.

Zhan feels like everything around the boy turns blurry. He can only see him clearly. He felt his heartbeats race for a second when their eyes met.

Their eyes locked with each other for minutes. They seem trying to talk with their eyes.