Chapter 25

Four days later...

"Tian Tian, be a good boy and to your Poppy, alright?". Xuan Lu said while crouches down to level the kid.

Yi Tian smiled and nods in response. Today is their flight back to Taiwan. Mr. Xiao is getting better and Zhan already found a helper. At first, Xiao Zhan was hesitant to leave his parents but he need to, he has business left in Taiwan and Yi Tian has a daycare to attend.

The father and son bid goodbye to everyone. The older Xiaos feels sad being away from their son and grandson again however, they cannot control Zhan's decision. He has his own life and is old enough to make decisions by himself.

It took two hours to land in Taipei from Shanghai. Ji Li was the one pick them up at the airport. Yi Tian is very excited to see Wei Wei and he cannot wait to tell him about his Idol Wang Yibo who he became friends with while staying in Shanghai.

Ji Li also feels relieved that Xiao Zhan is finally around. They drop somewhere to eat lunch before going back to their house. Ji Li didn't open the shop for today, he wants Zhan to rest after the hours of travel.

-

Two months later...

"Tian Tian, Why are you not eating your snacks?". Xiao Zhan yelled from the kitchen as he saw his son's eyes being glued to the television and not even bother eating the sandwich he made for him.

"Poppy! It's Gege's game today". Tian Tian replied.

Xiao Zhan sigh. It's been two months since they're back from Shanghai. That trip was memorable for Yi Tian, that's what he said. Other than meeting his grandparents, Uncle Zhoucheng and Auntie Ziyi, and Auntie Lulu, he is also happy that he got to meet and play with his Idol, Wang Yibo. The legos that Yibo gives him are already displayed in his own lego room. 

Xiao Zhan walks towards his son, He sat beside him and held the bowl of cookies.

"Yibo Gege is really cool". Yi Tian muttered with his eyes sparkles as he anticipate the latter's game. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but watch the game. It's been a while since he did, the last time was when Yi Tian was newly born.

He remembers when they're still dating, He would always tell Yibo that he would be great motorcyclist someday and because of Yibo's dedication, he didn't fail. That was one of the things he likes about Yibo, he does everything he could to achieve what he likes. Being determined is also one thing Yi Tian got from him.

He remembers how Tian Tian would prefer practicing piano than playing on the playground. It was when Tian Tian participate in Daycare's event a year ago.

-

Loud cheers can be heard all over the circuit. Green banners are everywhere. Yibo's fansites were already waiting on the side to get photos of him. This is not new to him anymore even his staff and teammates were also used to it. He is the only one who could make the circuit full of crowd.