Chapter 15

Note: This is my first time writing alpha omega and mpreg so, please bear with me if I am not that really good.

-

The couple was supposed to go back to Shanghai but unfortunately, they had to stay in Qingdao for another three days until Zhan's heat will over. His heat came very unexpected which made them shock and panic especially Yibo who is very worried about his boyfriend's state.

They both called their parents that they might not spend Christmas with them. Zhan's parents were so worried and wanted to come to their son but Zhan told them he is fine and he already takes a suppressant while Yibo's parents are more worried since their son is an alpha and spending time with omega while in the heat is very dangerous.

-

"Yibo... please help me". Zhan begs. Yibo gulps nervously and Zhan's pheromones make his head go crazy. He feels like he already got drunk by the sweet scent.

He closes his eyes and lets out a sigh. He walks closer to his boyfriend. "Ge, You're making me crazy". Yibo muttered. Zhan leans his face closer to the latter and kissed him passionately as he clings his arms around the latter's neck. Yibo hovered above him as he lies on the bed.

"Make me feel good..." Zhan whispered seductively, and with that, Yibo lost his sanity and aggressively kissed Zhan's lips, jaw, and neck.

Leaving traces of love bites on the latter's chest and stomach. Zhan helplessly moaned louder from the pleasure that Yibo is giving him.

"It's soo good". He mumbled as Yibo sucks and lick his nipples.

"You're so sexy, Ge". Yibo muttered. He kisses Zhan's stomach down to his pelvic.

Pleasure moans and groans fill the room. Their pheromones mixed together making them hornier.

Yibo had to stop after he noticed that Zhan already got tired. He let the latter take suppressant after, he wanted to more but he tried to calm himself down in the shower when Zhan fell asleep. After taking a bath and take his medicine too, Yibo went back to clean Zhan and dress him. He pecks a kiss on his forehead and before deciding to lie beside him he reached for the telephone and ordered food since it's already late for lunch.

-

"Mn.. Bo Di". Yibo open his eyes when he heard Zhan's calling him. They're cuddling and Zhan's head leans on Yibo's chest.

"How are you feeling?". Yibo asked.

"I'm fine now... I still feel a little hot but not the same earlier". He responds. Yibo hummed and pats the latter's head.

"I already let you take suppressant earlier when you're about to sleep. It was your first heat. I was worried. We did it while you are in heat, I should've taken care of you..." Yibo said.

"It is fine, Bo Di. There's nothing wrong with it. I am even grateful that I was with you when I got my first heat. You did take good care of me and I thank you for that. Bo Di, you can take me if you want. I love doing it with you". Zhan responds. The last sentence made Yibo smiled. He pecks a kiss on the latter's lips and snuggles closer.