Chapter 6

Zhan woke up very early. He took a bath, brush his teeth, and wear his prepared outfit, put on some soothing perfume. He keeps on looking at the mirror. He wants to look pleasant in front of Yibo.

"Zhan Zhan! So handsome, where are you going?". Zizi excitedly ask. Zhan called his two best friends for a video chat early in the morning to get some feedback. He once talks about Yibo to them. Lulu and Zizi were so happy to tease Zhan about it, then Zhan would blush and obviously denied that he likes Wang Yibo. They also warned him to be careful, although they love to tease him about their friend's crush they also worried about it.

"Yibo asked me to go watch a movie with him today". Zhan replied as his face suddenly felt warm.

"No wonder you look blooming". Lulu commented. Zhan smiled widely thinking about today's appointment with Yibo.

"Don't I look weird? or Did I overdressed?". Zhan asked.

Zizi and Lulu both shake their head.

"No, no... you look very fine". Lulu said. Xiao Zhan wears his favorite blue and white stripe long sleeve, black jeans, and his white sneakers.

While Xiao Zhan is waiting for Yibo, He and his two best friends talk for awhile. They both whined how they miss the latter and how much they want to go to Shanghai to visit him.

After half an hour, Yibo's name suddenly flashes on his phone screen. He panics a little and before answering the call, he hurriedly bid goodbye to his two best friends. They wish him good luck.

"Zhan Gē..." He heard on the other line as soon as he answers the call.

Zhan's heart beats fast. He loves hearing Yibo's voice. He never gets this giddy feeling to anyone.

"I'm outside your dorm, I'll wait for you here". The latter continued. Zhan's smiled, he immediately stood up get his bag and put on some perfume.

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute". He replied as he rushingly went out of his room.

"See you, Zhan Gē". Yibo said.

"See you, Bo Dì". Zhan replied and the call ended. After a minute, Zhan arrived at the lobby of their room. He immediately saw Yibo outside.

The latter dashingly stood up while leaning on his motorbike. Whoever could see him right now will surely drool.

He is indeed an Alpha with one look, he definitely attracts anyone, especially male omegas. Zhan immediately felt annoyed thinking about other male omegas drooling over Yibo.

"What am I thinking? Zhan, you are crazy!". He thought to himself as he shakes off the crazy thought.

He walks towards Yibo, A smile plastered on the latter's face as soon as he approaches him.