Chapter 24

Yi Tian eyes widen and glisten as he saw a very familiar man in front of him. Their eyes locked with each other. The older looks confused while the kid slowly smiles.

"Yibo! Why are you here?". Mrs. Wang asked as she came in. Yibo was standing frozen in the doorway. His eyes were still on Yi Tian. Why this kid looks so much like him when he was the same age?

"Whose kid is he?". He confusedly asked. Mrs. Wang chuckles as she walks towards the little kid. She smiled at Yi Tian and help the kid to stand up.

"Tian Tian, introduce yourself". Mrs. Wang whispered to the kid.

Yi Tian nods obediently and looks at Yibo with a bright smile. He bows his head and looks up at him. "Hello, Yibo Gege. I am Xiao Yi Tian, I am five years old. Oh! I love legos and motorcycles like you. I watch your races too".

Mrs. Wang couldn't help but giggle hearing Tian Tian's enthusiasm in introducing himself to his idol. Wang Yibo smiled at him and crouch down to level the kid. "I am glad to meet you, Yi Tian, and thank you". He said.

Yi Tian flashes a big smile and suddenly gives Yibo a big warm hug which the latter was shocked at the sudden action of the kid. Yibo felt a warm feeling in his heart as the kid tighten his hug. He hugs him back and lightly pats the kid's back. A warm smile formed on Yibo's lips unconsciously.

Yi Tian gives him a sudden familiar warm feeling as soon as their eyes met. Their hug lasted for a few minutes. Yi Tian was the first one to break the hug while Yibo seems like enjoying it.

He had never felt this warm feeling for about five years. He suddenly felt nostalgic, remembering his first love. The only person who he feels like home. The person who gives him a warm feeling in his heart is like how Yi Tian gives him right now.

Mrs. Wang explained to his son why Yi Tian was with her. She told him that Yi Tian is Fanxing's nephew, Yibo was familiar with Junxiang's friends since they always hangout in their house. She also told him how Yi Tian adores and love legos and motorcycle like him. She even shares a story on how Yi Tian reacted when he first came into the room.

"Ahh, If only Zhan Zhan is with you, I bet I already have a grandson like Yi Tian". Mrs. Wang suddenly muttered.

Yibo suddenly felt a pang on his chest. "Yeah right". He thought as he stares at Yi Tian who is busy assembling the legos again.

"I'm sorry, Son. It's suddenly slipped into my mouth". Her mom said. Yibo smile thinly.

"That's fine, Mom". He replied.

Mrs. Wang left the room leaving Yi Tian and Yibo. She told Yibo to play with the kid for a while since they both share the same interest. The kid would be very happy, Mrs. Wang also told him that Yi Tian doesn't have many friends where he lives.

Despite having a plaster on his left arm and bruises, Yibo enjoys playing and talking with Tian Tian. They build a lego together, they even watch motor race replay in which Yibo participates. They bond the whole afternoon together, Mrs. Wang was very glad to see her son smiled warmly because of a kid.