Chapter 27

"Eh, my cousin is here!". Qin Yang exclaimed. She looks surprised so Zhan turns to look at the person.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widen seeing the very familiar person a few meters away from him. Their eyes met and no one breaks the stare, both of them were very surprised and no words could come out of their mouth. Xiao Zhan felt his knees weaken, he wanted to walk or run away, He is not yet prepared to meet Yibo but seems like fate isn't on his side right now.

"Ge! Why are you here?". Qin Yang asked. She doesn't seem to notice the intense longing stare of his cousin to Xiao Zhan and because of that, Xiao Zhan snapped and break away from the stare. He coughs and suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Auntie asked me to pick you up". Yibo replied.

Qin Yang giggles and suddenly cling her arms to Zhan's arms. She pulled the latter as they walk closer to Wang Yibo. "Ey, Ge, This is Xiao Zhan, he's the one who will help me to my upcoming party. Zhan, this is my cousin, Wang Yibo". Qin Yang introduce. Xiao Zhan nervously looks at Yibo and nods. "Nice meeting you, Sir". He said and immediately look away. He cannot stand staring at Yibo's eyes for too long. He felt like crying but tried not to.

The man in front of him is still handsome like when they first met. Zhan wanted to laugh for a moment, He realizes that the person still give him the same effect five years ago. Although he had met Yibo a few months ago, the latter was unconscious at that time but right now, those eyes he was once drowned in were staring intensely at him.

"Nice to meet you again, Zhan Ge". Yibo said But the last words were less audible but Xiao Zhan heard loud and clear. He felt a pang on his chest hearing what the latter had said.

Zhan bid goodbye to both of them however, Qin Yang's friends called her to meet up since Qin Yang knows that Zhan's house is two hours away from where they are she asked Yibo to drop Zhan home. 

Zhan tried to decline the offer but Qin Yang insisted which Yibo agreed since he wants to talk to the latter. Qin Yang pushes Zhan inside Yibo's car and made the latter no choice. She immediately bid goodbye and left the old couple.

The drive to Zhan's house was very silent no one dared to mumble between them. Xiao Zhan's heartbeats race very fast, he nervously fidgets as he stares at the road while Yibo got tongue-tied. When Xiao Zhan realizes that they're near his house he immediately asked Yibo to pull over which the latter obeyed. He doesn't want Yibo to know that he owns the flower shop he visits often. He thanked Yibo and get off the car. He was about to walk away when he heard Yibo called him.

"Zhan Ge!". He called which made Zhan halt. He takes a deep breath before turning around.

"I thought you call me your Senior?". Zhan asked.

Yibo felt guilty and sad in the latter's response. He remembers calling Xiao Zhan "Senior" when they're fighting years ago.

"I am sorry, Ge but can we talk?". He asked.

Zhan thinly smiled. "I need to go home now, someone is waiting for me and he might be looking for me already". He replied.