Chapter 12

Four days later, Zhan was sitting on a bench near Yibo's classroom. His class ended earlier than usual so he decided to wait for his boyfriend. He was focused on sketching his boyfriend's face when someone approached him. He lifts his head and looks at the person who just arrived.

"Hi! remember me?". The guy cheerfully asked. Zhan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ah- you must not". The guy mumbled. He sits beside Zhan uninvited, the latter flinch and move a distance.

"I'm Zhang Zuho". The guy added and gesture for a handshake.

Zhan flashes a thin smile. "Mn, Xiao Zhan". He replied and ignore the handshake.

"Why are you alone?". Zuho asked.

"Waiting for Yibo". Zhan replied as he continues working on his sketchbook.

Zuho keeps on asking and talking to Zhan although the latter keeps his distance and answer Zuho with one or two-sentence. Zuho was about to ask more questions when a bag landed on a desk loudly. Zhan startled and lift his head to see the owner of the bag and his eyes glistens as he saw his boyfriend. Zhan stood up and clean up his things why Zuho and Yibo glare at each other.

Zhan noticed that Yibo is clenching his fist so Zhan held his boyfriend's arms and squeeze them.

"Didn't I told you already to stay away from him?". Yibo angrily asked Zuho.

"Mn, you do". Zuho smirks. He turns to look at Zhan and smile.

"I wanna get close to Senior Zhan and I think it doesn't matter to you right?". Zuho said.

"It does matter so stay away from him". Yibo stated. Zhan could already feel the tension between the two. He could see his boyfriend clenching his fist and jaw.

"Yibo, let's go". He whispered as he clings his arm on Yibo's arm. He pulled his boyfriend to walk away but Yibo resists.

"If I see you bothering Xiao Zhan again, you'll see!". Yibo said. Zuho chuckles and smirks at Yibo.

"You are too concerned to your FRIEND, aren't you?". Zuho emphasized the word Friend. Yibo was about to push him but Zhan stops him in time.

Zuho grins and snorts. "Zhan, I'll see you around". He said and waves at Zhan before he left. Yibo throws a death glare at him as he disappears from his eyes.

"Bo Di". Zhan called. The latter soften and turn to look at his boyfriend. Zhan cupped his face and smiled.

"Don't be mad, huh". Zhan said. Yibo sighs as he can't resist his boyfriend's puppy eyes.

He chuckles. "I am sorry, It just that guy isn't trustworthy at all". Yibo said.

"Don't worry, Bo Di. I have no interest in making friends with him". Zhan responds.