Prologue

NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. 

Xiao Zhan a young omega boy who was recognized as the top student of his High School in his hometown in Chongqing. So, as a reward for being the smartest in his school, he was offered to study in one of the most prestigious and top high schools in Shanghai with a Free Scholarship. Things were fine until he met the Young Alpha named Wang Yibo, A young boy who was popular with most of the girls in his school and even outside the Campus. 

Their meeting leads them to a very sweet Gege-Didi relationship. As time passes by, Unknown to them, their feelings for each other grows and both were dense without knowing they fell in love with each other already.

Since Yibo is a popular kid, while Zhan is a smart invisible student. Zhan was envied by many, especially Wu Meixiu. She was Yibo's long time admirer.

Because of envy, One night, she plotted a plan that made Yibo and Zhan broke whatever relationship they have. The romantic relationship that the two boys created was ruined in a blink.

-

Hello, How are you? This year was been hard for every one of us. Wishing you all good health and stay safe.

It's been a while since I made a story. It's my first time doing a mpreg story, please bear with me. See ya~~~