chapter 38: Sky battle

Hey readers! This part of the story is really close to the actual manga but with a few fast forwards and a few parts on Yukiko and Dino but all in all, the storyline is still the same somehow. But the next chapter will be something new!! Stay tuned!

Hibari POV

Instead of her, I find Yamamoto Takeshi. He told me that he has lost her because she was too fast for him to catch up in his current condition. Weak herbivore but I couldn't blame him knowing that he is quite injuried himself. What happened to cause such a rash reaction from her?

Yukiko POV

I decided to run away. Away from them so they wont be hurt. When I saw how Xanxus reacts to the ninth, I really feel like killing him but at the same time I feel the immersed joy in me seeing how Vongola fight within themselves. Maybe because I am finally able to see Vongola getting their tribulation of what they done to me. I need to go some open area quickly!! I run with all my might to Namimori park. Doing a quick scan through, I check that there's nobody around. I take Mebowa out and explode all of these anger and hatred I harbor towards Vongola. But while I am doing that, what I dont know that my power are so strong that people within 7 radius are deeply affected by me not until I heard someone yell my name.

" Yukiko sama! Yukiko sama!!! Please grab hold of yourself! I cant hold your power in check anymore!! Please, I beg of you! Yukiko sama!! Look around!" I pause,trying to compress the anger energy within me. Then I started looking around while I am still in flames. Then what I saw is something that makes me hated Vongola more. Because of them, I lost control of my power for instant and bodies laying on the ground covered in blood. Even just a few, they are died because of me...because I lost control. What have I become now?! Who am I?!?

Dino POV

When Yuki chan returns, she look so white..so pale. I ask her but she faked a smile and then go back into her room. What could happen to her? I know that after Kyoya's battle yesterday, she has been like this. Could it be that Kyoya got something to do with this? What could it be? As a brother, I should do something right? " Yuki chan, what happen? Are you alright?" I ask when I knocked her door. " Dino nii, I am just tired..I will be fine after taking some rest. Dont worry..you should worry about Tsuna's fight later on." comes a soft reply. I told her that when she is ready to share, I will be there for her and I left her alone to find Squalo. I have a strong feeling that he knows what had happen to Xanxus and why he uses the ninth to be inside of Mosca. I need to find out more.

Yukiko POV

I feel so apologetic towards Dino nii. Because he is showing concerns to me yet I am not responding to him. I lay on the bed and reflect on my actions so far when I am back to Japan for this ring conflict. So much has happened. Meeting with Ken, Chikusa and Chrome for the first time. Seeing how much everyone grows. Losing control of myself times after time. Tears start to escape from my eyes as I lay on the bed. Who am I?! I push all the blames on Vongola for the lives of people that died because of me...but I didn't realize that they died not because of Vongola but because of me. Because of my power, because of my emotions...

Tonight feels really long...I dont know how long I cried myself to sleep but when I open my eyes again, I saw someone that I knew. That's me.

There is another me. But she is covered in rainbow colours. " Who are you?" I ask her.  She smiles. " Are you acrobalenco?" I ask again. Acrobalenco looks like me as well but how come this time the aura feels so different? She shakes her head.

" Then who are you?" the way she stands and smiles look exactly like me. She smiles again and says," I am you. The you that harbour much hatred and resentful heart towards the Vongola and anyone related to it." this time round, she gives out a resounding laugh. A laugh that penetrate my heart. My knees buckled and I fall down with a loud thud. I keep shaking my head. No..no that's not the way..I...I didn't...