chapter 9: farewell in Yukiko' way

Hello! I am still very new in this so I will try my very best to update as fast as I can. And please comment if you have anything to say, and please SHARE and VOTE this story if you think it's worth it!! So meanwhile enjoy!

* Time travel to 2 days later*

Reborn POV

The deal is coming to an end soon. Today is the end of the week. The time that she will go. So far, she is alright. Though 1 week isn't long enough to observe her, I think she is able to benefit Vongola greatly if she joins. I think I will convince her to join Vongola as I share the I information about Tomaru. Plus she is friends with the family already. Shouldn't be too hard, I hope.

Yukiko POV

We are having history lesson. As usual, Gokudrea san is being scolded by sensei that he is playing truant. Therefore, the lesson stops halfway here. I am bored and started staring into spaces when I suddenly feel the rainbow seal is heating. Using my hand to grab it, my whole surrounding suddenly change. I still in my school uniform but the vision is very blur. I saw Sawada and his friends entered into an abandoned building and inside this building, there is a strong aura. Strong aura of...I think it is mist. I cant be sure since I havent enter the place.

As I call out for Yamamoto san, he didn't hear me. As I call again, none respond. I run and stand in front of them to realise that they cant see me at all. So this is not real? The rainbow seal glow and shine. While it is shinning, there are words forming into a sentence.

" Guardians gathering. Fight intended."

what is that?!? Seeing that Yamamoto san is fighting with another guy, I realized it. Guardians gathering...it means that Sawada san will meet one of his guardian here..the mist guardian? Fight intended...means that they have to fight first?

Quickly I run inside of the building and witness Gokudrea and Blanchi san is fighting along with this tall, handsome guy. Oh well, he is handsome and strong. A very strong mist aura he has. I look around the room to see Sawada standing one side shaking in fear. Flame is raising.

He is growing. Sawada san is growing his flame and this flame is evolving today. At the same time, I can feel the raising of the cloud aura somewhere. I leave the room to find this aura and realise that the aura come from a locked room. I entered in since I am invisible. Then I saw an injured Hibari Kyoya.

Hibari san!! He is here as well.. He is injured. That means the mist guy is stronger than him. And he look so fragile..I feel like touching him..NO!!! YUKIKO YOU CANT DO THAT!! Before I could react, I hear someone calling me " Yukiro!!" it sounds like Yamamoto san. Isnt he outside? This time I feel someone shaking me.

" Yukiro!!Yukiro!! Are you okay! Can you hear me?!" that is when my vision black out. When I opened my eyes again, I saw many eyes staring at me. I blink a few time clearing my vision and realise that I am still in school. These pairs of eyes staring at me belong to Yamamoto san, Sasagawa san, Sawada san and not really he is staring but Gokudrea san. They are showing me concern. They should stop. Or else, I cant guarantee their safety.

" Fine."

I reply to assure them. They are still making a big fuss about it when during lunch break.

As usual, I have my lunch prepared by Sawada's okka san, Nana san, and eat together with Sawada san and friends. Listening to their conversation is really interesting and the most funny is that to see Yamamoto and Gokudrea san bickering and the poor Sawada San trying to stop.

Like a routine, after eating with them, the rest of the lunch break I will spend with the animals hiding around this school. At the same spot where I always meet them, I always find Hibari san and we will fight till the end of lunch break. He has asked me if I ever wanted to be the second vice of Disciplinary Committee. But I rejected knowing that I wont be staying long.