Chapter 58: Mihasa's diary

*Time travel to 3 days later

Tsuna POV

It had been 3 days ever since that incident at Namimori's rooftop. Yukiko still haven't woke up from that incident. Not just her, but Shitoro and the shadowy girl from her weapon haven't woke up ever since then. Everyone was worried sick. Reborn said that it's better to keep the three of them under Dr Shamal's care. And also to prevent Dino san from worrying about Yukiko, it's easier if we took care of them ourselves.

Every single day during break time or after school, we would all rushed down to check the conditions of those three. Even Kyoko chan and Haru got to know that Yukiko was injured. But we didn't tell them about what happened, specially so for Kyoko chan as Ryohei senpai was a part of Vongola. The rest of them took turn to take care of them, with mainly Yamamoto took care of the shadowy girl , whose name was Mihasa, and Gokudrea took care of Shitoro san.

As for Yukiko, none of us really dare to take care of her because he was there all along. Ever since the incident till now, Hibari san never left her side, protecting her like a guardian. I'm quite curious of what was the relationship between the two of them but I knew this was not the right moment to ask. All these could wait until they all recovered.

"Jamine!Jamine! He has woken up!!" I heard Gokudrea yelled from the ward he was in charge of. I quickly made my way to the ward and realized that Reborn beat me first. "Shitoro... How are you feeling?" I asked him and he slowly opening his eyes to see us. "Yu...Yuki..Yukiko sama and Mihasa chan..they.." "they are alright. Being taken care of. Dont worry." Reborn answered. I saw him relaxed as he heard the confirmation from both Reborn and Gokudrea. "I want to go visit them.." "No, you just woken and recovered.." "Let him go." Reborn cut Gokudrea off before he could continue. "Aligatoh Reborn san!" Shitoro San shifted down from his bed while wobbling. Seeing such a sight caused a pain in my heart.

What has we, Vongola , do to them...?

He made it to Mihasa's ward with the help of Gokudrea supporting him as he walked towards it. 'Yo, you are awake. I'm glad." Yamamoto stood up, went and supported him with Gokudrea to the seat nearby. "She haven't wake up yet but the doctor said that she was positive so just wait for a few days, she would be most likely to wake up." Yamamoto reported.

'Mihasa, wake up now. It's your turn is it?" Shitoro took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. Suddenly, I thought I was seeing things because I saw her squeezing back. "Did you saw..." "Shi..shitoro kun...guess I can't laze around anymore when you're around." Then I saw her slowly opened her eyes.

She gave a smile to Yamamoto as she said, "ahno..aligatoh for taking care of me these few days." "Ma ma, dyjioke(jap : it's alright) as you are fine and well now." She just smiled and looked at Reborn while she spoke. "You are Reborn san? Heard a lot about you when I was with Yukiko sama. Thank you for what you have done for her so far. I really appreciate it." Reborn didn't respond back in words but he gave a slight nod and bow using the tip of his hat. She started to shift herself, Yamamoto and Shitoro rose to help her out.

"Sa..Mihasa chan, what's your real motive for Yukiko sama?" She gave a knowing smile to him and replied gently. "Shitoro kun, you always know me so well. Letting her go through my trial is one thing but training her is another. " A voice from the back spoken "Training her?" And I saw Gokudrea asked. I was a little surprised when I heard her saying that she would train Yukiko. If there was anyone that was strong, I would say it was her. Because of her power, she was able to take down the whole Vongola group by herself during the sky battle.