chapter 7 : PE lesson

Hello! There will still be more updates so dont delete this story too fast! Story will get more and more complicated and interesting as times go so hang on!!

Tsuna POV

Today, we have PE lesson. I always hate PE lesson because I am weak in sport. Today's lesson is floor ball. I cant run and follow the ball at the same time, how you want me to play? But luckily, I have someone to accompany me today. Yukiro san also never play before but he is strong, I think he is able to pick up soon. We are supposed to choose our team.

" Tenth! We will be in the same team!" Gokudera shouted across the hall. Yamamoto approached me with a smile and said " Same team, Tsuna?" Yes!! With both Gokudera and Yamamoto in the same team as me, I feel so much more relief. Seeing Yukiro san standing alone at the side of the hall, I called out " Yukiro san, join us!" he then made his way towards us. Actually, Yukiro san looked so much nicer with his smile than his poker face. But at the same time, he looked cool in his poker face.

No wonder there are girls in our class crushed on him even today is his second day of school. He picked the floor ball stick and asked, " How?" Yamamoto went and taught him the basic of the game. Even I know the basic, I am still suck at it..Haiz..there's a reason why they call me No good Tsuna.

And to make things worst, Kyoko chan is here too!! Today's lesson is mixed with girls and boys so Kyoko chan will be seeing how useless I am?!? What am I goona do? But on the other hand, I can get to see Kyoko chan. " Sawada san..and Sasagawa san?" Yukiro san saw me staring at Kyoko chan?!!? And he is teasing me again!! Yukiro san is really..really funny.

After a few minutes, the game started. And the most shocking thing is that Yukiro san is good at it. The moment is started, Yamamoto got the ball! As expected from Yamamoto! Next he passed to Yukiro san, and Yukiro san scored within 30 seconds!! He is not near the goal at all but he moved so fast that I didn't even see that he moved. The game continue with everyone playing a part..okay, except for me. Yukiro san looks so happy..he laughed and go wild and I think this is the first time I see him like this.

So afterall, Yukiro san is not as scary as I thought..and maybe he is just too shy to show his emotions that's why he always carry his poker face around. He seem to be enjoying himself very much and I feel happy for him. As I was thinking about all these, the game is still on. Suddenly, I heard Yukiro san called me. " Sawada san!!" I turned to realize that he had hit the ball to me and there are so many people chasing after me!!!

Ahhh!!! What should I do?!! As I am about to get attack by there people, someone tripped my leg and cause to me to push the ball forward and I fell. There are sounds of cheering. And I thought, darm I miss the goal so that's why they are cheering. But to my surprise, they are shouting ny name.
" Sawada!!!" " Tsuna!!!" when I lift up my head, I saw the ball went into the goal post and I scored!!! What?!! That's not mine. I mean I tripped and fall afterall. But even before I could say anything, Gokudera shouted across the hall "Juudaime!! You are the best!!! I know you will score that!!"

" Yea Tsuna!! That was awesome!!" Yamamoto added in. " Sawada san! Great shot!" Yukiro san complimented.

" But mina, that's not me..someone push me so I..." being cut off by Yukiro san that added " Sawada san is so humble!" the rest of the team nodding in agreement. How could I explain? That really is not me.

" Well done, Tsuna san." Kyoko said to me as we were taking our water break. I could feel myself blushing...no Tsuna, tell her the truth. Before I could say anything, Yukiro san comes along. " Yukiro san, I thought you are scary but it appears you are not!" Kyoko said to Yukiro san. He was still chuckling but when Kyoko said that, he immediately put back on his poker face. This guy seriously..