Chapter 10: Mission impossible

Hello! Thank you for following this story so far! Hope you still enjoy them! There will be more updates coming along so please continue to support! Here's chapter 10 for you!

Tsuna POV

I really just want to sleep a little longer..it is a Sunday afterall. But all the noise coming from the living room wake me up. I wonder what is it that they are making a big fuss out of. When I am about to leave my room, I realize that Yukiro san is gone. Must be awaken by the noise and go down. When I reach the living room, it feels as if I step into a meeting room. Everyone sits around the table and only Reborn is talking.

" Finally, the last member is here. Shall we start?" he announced. They are all waiting for me early 7.15pm on a beautiful Sunday morning?! What is the problem now?! What joke is Reborn planning this time?!

" Reborn, it is so early..what is happening?" I asked him half awake.

" Yukiro san ran away from home and we are thinking how to search for him?"

Reborn replied like reporting a news.

" So this is all about Yukiro san....what!! Yukiro san run away?!?!"

I am awake now. I mean I am shocked to hear that he actually run away. Before I continue, Reborn points at the empty seat beside Blanchi and I sit.

Listening to Reborn listing all the possible places he can hide. We need to go in groups but before we start, it seem like Reborn has something else planned. He has involved many people. Gokudera kun, Yamamoto, Haru, Kyoko Chan and her onii san, Ryohei nii san and the most scary part is that even Hibari san is involved!!.

All of them are gathering in my house except for Hibari san that is laying down at my rooftop.

" Now I am goona announce the grouping. We keep contact with each other later if we have any news of Yukiro." Reborn announces.

The groupings are out. Blanchi, Lambo and Ipin one group, okka san and Fuuta one group. Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei nii san one team. Kyoko, Haru and I one group. While Hibari san is alone. When the groupings are out, Gokudera kun protests,

" Why aren't Judaime and I not in the same group?!? I am his right hand man afterall!! I want to change!!" "

You stinky around head, Tsuna will still be fine without you!!" Haru shouted. The both of them starts to bicker and poor Yamamoto trys to stop.

" Ma, ma..." he said to the both of them while grabbing hold of Gokudera kun. They should stop...it ia vexing enough already. Why would Yukiro san ran away?

~15 minutes later~

Tsuna POV

I am tired. Reborn gives each group 3 places that Yukiro san often visits. My group, which consists of me, Haru and Kyoko chan, are given these three locations. The forest at the east of Namimori, the school and the Namimori's orphanage. Why is all there places sounds so weird? Why Yukiro really go these places. I am very hungry...I havent eaten anything from morning till now.

Waking halfway with the girls, my stomach growl. I covered my stomach with my hands and I pray that they didn't hear it. But I think they did because Kyoko chan suddenly said.

" I havent taken breakfast as well..shall we go grab something to eat before we go searching for Yukiro san?" Haru and I nodded in agreement. Kyoko chan, you're really an angel!!

Hibari POV

Why will that idiot run away? He is not any weak herbivore. I have been fighting with him for this whole week. He is not weak, he is very strong in fact. So he couldn't be kidnap simply like that. Or he choose to run away himself.