chapter 30: Seeing things again

Hello!! Thanks for all the support of this story and share and vote this story if you think it is worthy of it!! Meanwhile the following chapters will be similar to the actual manga/anime but with a slight different of Yukiko adding in so continue to support okay!

Yukiko POV

I saw rings. Rings of different rainbow elements. Storm, rain, mist, sun thunder,cloud and sky. All these 7 rings are finding its owners. And I saw 14 people. They seem to be fighting. Every scene is fast forwarding. Everyone is training. Who is chosen for what type of rainbow element and by what reasons are all shown. They are all given half rings. And they are against a team of very strong group in Vongola. It is Varia. The elite independent assassination squad. I saw a man with scars that are hidden within a naked eye. Is he Xanxus? I saw mina san training and fighting for the rings. Who wins, who loses, all I saw. This feel like I am watching a live movie. It is just that they cant see me at all. Just that the incident that I saw Tsuna san and the rest fought with Mukuro san that time. The vision feels the same. They cant see me yet I can see everything clearly. And this time I know what to do already. This fight is unavoidable but I can at least help a little bit.

~ next day morning~

I woke up when Coco licks my face. Even everything is fast forwarding, the whole duration is still very long.

I got to pen down something important and then decide how should I help them. I got up and walk towards my table and take out a pen and paper and begin to write.

Tsuna san's side
Ring of storm: Gokudera san ( 3rd battle)
Tutor of storm: Dr Shamal
Results: Lost

Ring of rain: Yamamoto san (4th battle)
Tutor of rain: Yamamoto Tsuyoshi
Results: Won

Ring of mist: Rokudo Mukuro which is dwell in Chrome Dokudo. (5th battle)
Tutor: unknown ( but she is accompany by Ken and Chikusa)
Results: Won

Ring of sun: Sasagawa Ryohei ( 1st battle)
Tutor of sun: Colonnello
Results: Won

Ring of thunder : Lambo san ( 2nd battle)
Tutor: unknown
Results: Lost

Ring of cloud : Hibari san ( 6th battle)
Tutor of cloud: Dino nii
Results: Won

Ring of sky: Tsuna san (last battle)
Tutor of sky: Reborn san
Results: Won

Maybe I should write a simple hinted letter to Reborn san. At the same time I have promised Hibari san that I will write to him so I can take this chance to write two letters out. But how should I phrase it that it wont reveal too much? Because everything plan are based on their judgements and decisions. I can only remind them. Plus all guardians are chosen by Reborn san and Tsuna's dad. I doesn't belong to their family so I have no right to say. But since Dino nii goona be Hibari san's tutor, I can hint during the training period while I will be with them. That's the most I can do already. Preparing to write first to Reborn san about this fight.

Address: Namimori town, Sawada place
Subject: Ring conflict
From Tomaru

Ohayo Reborn san, I am Yukiko writing here. How is mina san?I guess you have heard some news about the rings. Just to let you know that the first event is goona occurs soon. As a rainbow seal holder, I cant reveal much to you but have some preparation done. And all the best as the home tutor of the Judaime of Vongola. Send greetings from me for mina san as well. Thanks!

Yours, Yukiko Tomaru

Taking the next piece of paper, I hesitate. What should I write to Hibari san? I miss you? But I cant write that down!! I have to move on. He is not the one for me..he belongs to Vongola which might likely be the one that killed all of my loved ones.

Address: Namimori Junior High
Subject: Greeting
From: Tomaru

Ohayo Hibari san. How are you doing? Go men neh that it took me so long to contract you. These months I have been searching for things. Just to be prepared to get stronger by someone. I know that as the great O Almighty Hibari Kyoya won't need the help of others, but this guy will really help you to get stronger. And maybe you will grow to like him somehow. Take good care of yourself, Hibari san. And...have fun

Yours, Yukiko Tomaru

I really feel like writing I miss you but control myself. I cant write that down, not giving false hope to myself that Hibari san is still willing to be my friend. Do I like him more than friends? I really dont know and I dont wish to find out. Even if I find out, he might not feel the same as me and also that we cant be together because of who I am. One thing good about being the cursed one is that I am able to communicate with animals. I may not be the confirm heir of Bachina Tomaru's power but at least I can do something similar. I grab on the two written letter and open the windows. Taking a deep breath I close my eyes. I can somehow able to feel life presence. In the air, on the ground. So is this how Bachina communicate with them. I call at first no answer. The second time no answer. " Does something like this means that I might not be the heir of Bachina Tomaru's power? Since she can commands them but I can't?" just then two birds land on my window plane. At first, I thought I am hearing things but then they look at me. " Are you guys listening to me?" they nod. I am surprised that the birds are actually obeying me. So I am really the heir of Bachina Tomaru... I pass them the letters and tell them to deliver to Reborn san and Hibari san using my mind. Now finally I am feeling relief. The burden of knowing too much information is weighting me down. But at least now I am feeling better.

~ Back in Japan~

Reborn POV

This feeling I dont like it. It feels like the peace before the storm. I have a feeling that something is about to happen. Something got to do with Tsuna and his family.. And I got a feeling that Yukiko Tomaru has something to do with it. But now she is with Dino, so she cant probably have much to do with this feeling. So why this strange feeling I am feeling. Just then, a cat run towards me and stops in front of me. There is a letter at her paws. I smiled and take it. Speaking of the devil, it is really from Yukiko when I just thought about her. I begin to read her letter.

Hibari POV

Days without her is good. But days with her I am happier. What is wrong with you, Kyoya!!! After she left, I continue back to my life. Doing patrolling in school, doing paperwork for disciplinary committee and punishing students who are not obey the school rules. My life is in control but I miss her...dearly...but I am not show it. Not to anyone. Just to myself. Just as when I reach the rooftop to take a breather, hibird fly towards me with something in his peak. Looks like a letter.. I reach out to it and see her name. From Tomaru. The very name that I miss dearly want to call and hear. Tomaru. No Kyoya, you are not the emotional one..throw it away! Yes throw it away. I want to throw it down the root but I stop. I couldn't. When your heart is not honest to give you an answer, pain will tell you.. So is this the meaning of it? The longing pain of wanting her to be by my side. I have the change to make her stay. But I miss it. I didn't and she left. Left me. I slowly begin to read her letter to me. It is simple but I feel so happy. And I hate that because this isnt the Hibari Kyoya at all. Not even a bit similar at all.