Chapter 55: Last trial

Yukiko POV

I don't care how others looked at me. I knew that i must looked horrible running around crazily in my witch costume but now what's important was finding Coco. I ran around the school to search but to no avail. Calm down, Yukiko! Use your power and find! I took a deep deep breath and concentrated hard for his mild mist energy. No, this is not mild..it's quite a lot for his small body! I found it and quickly made my way to the front gate.

I found him outside the gate and when i picked him up, he was very weak. "Coco! Can you hear me?!" He wasn't responsing. I felt his weak pulse and immediately thought of Dr Shamal. If the only one that can heal Coco, it's only him! Once again, i took off and went to his office. Without waiting for his reply, i opened the door abruptly.

"Dr Shamal! Please save Coco!!" Within seconds, he was checking Coco's condition. I don't know how and why but the entire Vongola had arrived. At least those of Tsuna's family that studied at Namimori were all here. "Yukiko! What happen?!" Reborn asked. I told them about my rainbow seal and how i find Coco. Dr Shamal came out and told us that Coco required an immediate operation and he needed assistant.

"Let me be!" I volunteered but he rejected me. "Why!! I know at least some skill to help you! Please let me help Dr Shamal!" "No way Yukiko chan. You are not in a good condition. If you let your emotions take over you, Coco will be in greater danger." He's right. I couldn't be of any help at all when I'm like this. I'll only hider Coco only. "I'll go." I looked up and saw that Yamamoto volunteered himself.

"Ya..Yamamoto.." "Yukiko, don't worry. I'll save Coco for you." "Then I'm leaving him in your hands! Ahligatoh Yamamoto!" I bowed. I felt a hand touched my head and heard a chuckle. "That's what friends are for. Trust me Yukiko."

I didn't stood up after i heard the door closed. I walked to the side of the corridor and silently broke down. I couldn't imagine what if i lost Coco. If i ever lost Coco, it would be like losing Shitoro twice. I couldn't bear the guilt at all. I felt a warm hug and looked up. It's Kyoko chan. "Don't worry, he will be alright. Let's trust in them?"

This is the first time that i sobbed under a girl's arms. Even that time when Shitoro's death, Mihasa and i didn't do this because that was simply too painful for the both of us. She hugged me tighter as i was sobbing silently. I was really afraid that i would lose Shitoro/Coco twice again. I guess i couldn't take it anymore and cried in fear.

I don't know how long it had been, but i still clung tightly to Kyoko chan even I've stopped crying. My make up was ruined, it looked as if i cried black tears but i don't care anymore. "Here, have something." I looked up and saw Gokudrea passed me a cup of hot drink. I nodded and took the cup from him. The rest of the time everyone was silent. Then suddenly the door opened, and Dr Shamal and Yamamoto came out.

"He is awake, go right in." He said as he came out. I smiled as a form of thanks and ran in to see Coco in Shitoro's form. "Coco..where have you been?!" I started to cry again. "Ha.. Yukiko sama, you cried black tears huh.." I chuckled abit of his attempt to make a joke. "Yea, I'm the cursed one so my tears are also cursed." We both laughed a little before i moved on to the main topic i wanted to ask.

"Why Coco.. Why?" "Yukiko sama, I've found out something amazing during these days." "What is it?" "My past." "What!? What do you mean your past, Coco?!" He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me down. "Listen up, I'm Shitoro. Ayuzawa Shitoro. I've a mother in jail due to my jerky dad and have a brother called Anito. Am i right, Yukiko sama?"

"Whoa..wait..I've never tell this to Coco before..wait, i still don't believe. I mean..you are Coco but in Shitoro's form." "You need more evidences? I died at the funfair after the battle with the mafias. You blamed yourself all along for my death. And i told you to live on and you did."