Chapter 56: 7th of July(part 1)

Hello guys! Happy Halloween!! I've taken part of a writing competition of #JustWriteIt and #horror. Thus, i hope to have your support of my horror story called the Regrets Reliever. Of course, don't worry, i will still try to update as much as possible in this series!! Enjoy, comment and vote as there are more stuff coming soon. See ya!

*time travel to 3 days later

Yukiko POV

The time that Dino nii was coming back was approaching sooner than i thought. Maybe there were just too many things happening recently. Coco had just been discharged yesterday and was currently resting at Hibari's house. These two weeks might seem short but I've been through at least two of the griefs. Actually, I'm feeling worried for last stage. I don't know how much would i be able to bear it.

If you are able, the power will consume and destroy you, if you are not able, it will consume and destroy the world. Acrobalenco's words kept replaying in my mind as if they were haunting me. Other than that, another thing that had been bothering me was the fact that Shitoro and Chrome chan had been meeting up too often and trained. I've no idea what they were training for but all Shitoro said was "It's all Mukuro san's order."

Somehow, i doubted him but i couldn't find any evidence for my doubt. Hibari san was another issue. He had been avoiding me ever since the last encounter we had. The last encounter where i shouted at him and ran off without him. Is he angry with me? I've such thoughts every day yet i guess this was good in a way. At the very least, we won't grow anymore closer so i could focus on forgetting about him.

I'm feeling heavy. The facade I'm wearing had cracked. I'm felt very much wanted to cover up those cracks but I'm too tired to do so. Thoughts like maybe it's time for me to break the wall and remove that mask I'm wearing had been running through my mind. But on the other hand, I'm afraid, really afraid of what would i become if i removed my mask after so long. Will they discard me away like a trash?

Swimming in my pool of insecurity, I'm lost in that world. I didn't even realise that Hibari was nearby or was calling my name. I too forgot that i was sitting on the edge of the roof, without any back rest to lean on. Without realising anything, i leaned back, wanting to rest upon a pillar or something. I was shocked when he caught me.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he caught the fallen me. "Hi..Hibari Gomen.. I didn't realise.." He let me down gently and grabbed my hand, leading me to somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I asked but he ignored me. If it was 2 days ago, i would push him away but now, I'm just too tired, longing for this warm frizzy lingering feeling when his hand held mine. "Sit." He spoke after his first sentence to me. I obeyed his instruction and sat down.

He did something stunning but yet surprisingly familar. He lay on my laps and closed his eyes. "Hibari what.." "Just stay for 10 minutes. Stay still and quiet." I did as i was told. I stayed there while watching him sleep.

I felt stupid to feel such a bliss and peace. Yet a part of my heart knew clearly that this was the calm before the storm that goona approached soon. I stroke his eyebrow, to his eyes, traveling down to his nose and then to his lips. I'm drawing mental images of his face in detail because i won't be able to see it anymore. Unknowingly, i fell asleep with him using my laps as pillows.

Shitoro POV

Dokuro san was almost ready. We had been training together to last as long as we could in the mist world. One of the things that Acrobalenco told me was that Yukiko sama would most likely to increase her power like how she did in the sky battle again. In order to prevent anyone from getting hurt, i have prepared the mist world for her to go through the grief. In any case, she lost control of her power, she wouldn't hurt the others. I believed this was what she wanted.