chapter 27: museum

* Time travel to 1 months later*

Yukiko POV

Time flies. Really. 1 month has passed in a blink of an eye. I still feel that I just left Japan yesterday. I wonder how is mina san at Japan? But I am enjoying myself here very much. Talking like crazy with Dino nii men and also able to carry out some missions with them. Dino nii was still saying yesterday that there is no mission that I cant do. He is being too nice!! All he has given me are all small fry and I tell him that. It is time I can be involved in some mega mission for once! Anyways during my stay at Italy, I improve. I can now manage to have three flames out at one go. Storm, rain and mist. But because these days I am busy doing tasks given by Dino nii, or else I can start the other powers of rainbow already!

Today is my off day. Actually, it is everyone's off day other than Dino nii. We are all at home today but Dino nii still has to work even at home. This is a good time to brush up my skill. Flipping the page to where I stop that time after I connected with Mukuro san, this time round it is Sun. Its colour is yellow and the purpose of a sun in the power of rainbow is because Sun shines away all darkness. All darkness that attacks the family. Another meaning is that sun also able to break clear. So that means a mist user has a harder time to attack a sun user. Sun is a bright shine path to guide everyone to the direction and it shines brighter in the darkness of a fight.Holding on to Mebowa, I visualise all the sun energy within me and keep on telling myself, " Let the light within you shine." I really wonder where will the flame be at any part of my body. Storm flame is at the both of my feet. Rain flame is at my ears. Mist flame is at my shoulder so where will the sun flame be? As the sun energy continues to rise, I can feel a bright and warm feeling at my back. Dont tell me they sun flame is at my back? But it does make sense! Because Sun is the guiding one and if it is at the back, people can see its glow and glory.

" Yuki chan!! Help needed!!" shouts Dino nii. Maybe because I only to have a much better control of storm, rain and mist, I can quickly absorb back the Sun's flame. I run up as fast as I could to see Dino nii is talking to Coco in the human form. " Come, you are involved as well Yuki chan" Dino nii says.

Dino POV

I have decided to let Coco or Shitoro form to go on this mission. They have been doing all those missions so I think that the both of them are more than ready to embark this mission. Today I just received the invitation of Bachina museum. This time round is Vongola biggest enemy, Lacifso, organizing this event. Every 3 years or so, there will always be a celebration at Bachina Museum. Even Bachina Tomaru was a freelance hitman, she had contributed a lot to the mafia world so that's why there is a museum especially for her. All her glorious days are being shown in the museum. And I am thinking of asking Yuki chan and Coco. Because afterall, she is related to Bachina Tomaru.

" Yuki chan, I have a task for you.. I would like you and Coco to attend this celebration with me and Romario." I ask and pass her the invitation card. She stares at it for a moment and reply, " Sure, this is good for me as well. So what do you want me to do?" I knew it. She will surely agree because she is very curious about Bachina Tomaru. " I just need Yuki chan to be my partner and Coco to be with Romario. The rest of it I will take care." I said. Seeing her and Coco nod, before bringing them to this event, I first need to do some works. " Alright, follow me, we got some work to do."

Yukiko POV

I was shocked when Dino nii passes me a invitation card. Because of what I saw in the heading that prints Bachina Museum . Is this Bachina the same as the one whom I may link to?

I need to find out more and plus Coco is coming along as well..so I got nothing to lose right? I agree half hoping that this event will help me to find some answers about myself. And I think this is the first time where I get to work together with Dino nii and Romario. This must be a big mission!! One stone kills two birds!! I should just grab this chance that is given to me now. I agree and decide to so whatever I can to assist Dino nii. I didn't expect that Dino nii will bring Coco ( who is Shitoro in human form) and I out for shopping. He calls it a investment. As usual, Dino nii and his men become my fashion designers and keep on asking me to try this and that. But as foe Coco, I become his fashion designer. Afterall, only I know what Coco and Shitoro like the best..so by combining both of their taste together, it turns out well.