chapter 40: Outbreak

Hi readers! It is finally the 40th chapter! Thank you for your kind support all these while and hope thay you guys still enjoying this story! Please continue to read, vote and share this story!!

PS: This will have lots of Yukiko POV and also Cheers to all KHR fans yea!

Yukiko POV

She is laughing so hard on the inside.
Because I am crying on the inside. When Reborn san mentions Knotowa and October, that was where I was. The third sign appeared at Knotowa, is that why the orphanage was being targeted?

And during October 11 years ago, was the time that I found Mihasa's body laying on the street. She was barely alive when I found her. Could it be the Vongola?! I am so angry and upset that I am shaking and crying so badly on the inside.

" Let me help you to average."

I saw via my teary eyes that Reborn san and Ryohei senpai were in pain and then to realize that she had suck in their sun's energy and used it against them. I could feel that she turn my back and faced them.

My back is where the sun's energy will release. Tsuna san blocks some of it using his flame but he still got injured. She then start suck other flames and use them to fight against Vongola. I just simply watch her using my power freely.

If 5 minutes ago, I would have try my best to stop her but now that piece of news string me too much.

So much that I dont feel like doing anything. I shut myself down to ignore everything that is happening around me. People yelling in pain, Tsuna san trying to block all my attacks. Gokudera and Hibari san were attacking me together at the same time.

All of these I can see via my eyes but I choose not to care. If I am goona perish, then Vongola, that causes me to lost so much things that I can't afford, will join me.I saw Shitoro for a split second.

No, that must be your imagination, Yukiko

I close my eyes and open them up again. I try my best to push my body towards the place where I saw Shitoro. He is standing there, beside Dino nii, staring at me.

" Yukiko sama. Please come back." he says. I look at him in the eyes and remember that this is how Coco looks.

" Yukiko sama, please you can do this. This is not you at all.." he calls out. I am shocked. Shocked that Coco can see through that it is not me at all. Compared to those that I call friends.

This simply shows how much they know me.. All my efforts have been in vain..gone to waste. She is laughing at me for being so native. Thinking that these Vongola will treat me like a friend but I admit, I am wrong.

Totally wrong. They didn't treat me like a friend at all. They wanted to destroy me. Be it since the day I was born or now, their desire to see me dead never change.

"Yukiko, see!! The Vongola wants you dead from the very beginning. Let me finish them off for you. To average for those that died for you and to destroy them before they destroy us."

No..no..that's not the way.. I thought. If I allow myself to do such things to Vongola, what difference I am compare to them. We are all killing people for our own benefits. I wanted to stop her but how..I have no more strength to stop her...myself anymore.

" Yukiko sama.. If you are willing you can use me, acrobalenco, here. But after this incident, you have to go through the grief of Tomaru in order to inherit the power. So Yukiko sama, are you willing?"

I regret hesitanting. Because while I am still in doubts of my choices, she has already make her move. By emitting every flame at one go. First time in my entire life, I allow the entire rainbow energy to flow out.