chapter 23: Reconnection

Yukiko POV

Other than just finding out about Bachina Tomaru, I guess maybe I need to find out more about the rainbow seal and Reborn-san. How my seal always causes his yellow pacifier to glow. We used to be awkward about this but now we just use this as a joke to know that where is the whereabouts of each other. Since everytime we meet, it glows. I heard from Tsuna-san that he saw someone has an another pacifier just like Reborn san..his is blue and he is about the same size as Reborn-san. 

Doesn't that mean he is a rain guardian since he is blue? And he might be in the same family as Reborn-san. So how can I find out more? Should I ask him myself? While I am wondering about this matter, the pill to transform Coco into a human being is done. " We need to test out first so I only set a time limit of 15 minutes." Dr Shamal says to me and Gokudera san. Actually, I am grateful for him to accompany me this journey of finding the transforming plants and making it into the pill.

" Woof!" Coco transforms straight after taking the pill. When the smoke is gone, I am shocked by what I see right in front of me. A guy laying naked that has a face look like Shitoro. The one I thought what he will look like. Immediately, Gokudera san grabs Dr Shamal's doctor robe and cover the guy right in front of me. The first sound that the guy makes bring me back to senses.

" Roof!" he makes. I am a little dumbfounded when he first does that but then I realise...he is Coco.

" Coco!" I ask and he nods his head happily. It is as if Coco didn't realise that he change because he does what he normally will do. But then when he does that, I think he can feel that there's something different. Because he stops after a while and starts to observe the new him. " Are you goona call him Coco in front of others that dont know?" Gokudera asks.

 That's right! I never thought of that. Even I know that he is Coco, by calling him Coco in his human form seem to be weird. " Coco, can I call you....Shitoro?" I ask Coco. He grabs on to the robe that Gokudera san is covering for him and put on. Of course while he does that, Gokudera san covers my eyes so I cant see a thing. He finally let go after Coco is done. He nods and gives me a smile. He points at words on a report card and look at me. " You want to learn how to talk and act like a human?" he nods again and smile. That's right, Coco need to learn the basic 101 of being a human. To my surprise, Gokudera san volunteers himself to tutor Shitoro, which is Coco's human form. I feel so relief..

~ 1 hour later~

Now that Coco is fine after taking the pill, Dr Shamal promises to make more of these pills and to make them even long lasting. Another heavy rock is off my chest. I need to learn a new skill today. Flipping to the page that talks about the rainbow, my next power of rainbow is mist. Mist is a pale violet colour. The book states that it is mystery. 

Mist is like an undercover. A protector in the dark. Because mist has to do with the seeing and surrounding, so people that own this power are usually a protector. Because it is from nothing turns into something and from something turns into nothing.It is the best in the dark combat and also mist users are usually very smart because this power requires limitless imagination to bring out the most suitable attacks and defenses in different combat. Quieting myself down, I start to search the mist energy within me. This energy takes me longer to fine. Just as the book has said, seeing might not be the truth. So mist is covering and also tearing down of the family's strength and weakness.

I find it finally and slowly to gather all the mist energy and transform into something powerful. The next thing when I open my eyes, I am at somewhere else.

The surrounding seems to be too misty, I cant make out what I see in this place. But even the place is misty, I can feel that I am growing in strength. Holding on to Mebowa, I start to swing it around. At the beginning, nothing happens.