chapter 13: Small discovery of things

Hey readers! How is the storyline so far? Still able to keep you excited!! There will be more updates coming so stay tuned!! Meanwhile enjoy and support this story first!!

Reborn POV

Yukiko is right. I should start to give Tsuna and his family proper training or else if whatever she said come to past, it will be troublesome. Therefore I introduced to them the Vongola strengthing program. First off for Gokudera,since he was the only mid air attacker he needed to able to withstand air resistance. Hence, I prepared him a training program that required great determination. He has to finish a bowl of ramen while Ipin is throwing her Gyoza punch in his face. It takes quite some time but it ends up well at the end.

Yamamoto next. He has already have great stamina and reflex skill but he lacks of force and strength. Since he is a baseball nut, I shall train him according to that way. He has to hit the target with Vongola special made balls and also something that is only made for him, the Yamamoto bat. This bat will turn into a sword if the user is able to react under high speed and pressure.

As for Sasagawa Ryohei and Hibari Kyoya, I am still considering if they should be added to Tsuna's family or not. Ryohei should not be too hard but Hibari is quite a problem. He might not be willing to submit under Tsuna that easily unless Tsuna is stronger than him and maybe if Yukiko joins the Vongola...which hope that things might get easier. Now that I discover that I actually trust Yukiko afterall.

Tsuna POV

We still cannot find Yukiro san. There is still no news of him. Maybe Reborn is right. If he really intend to leave from the beginning just as what is in the deal, we wont be able to find him that easily. I should have noticed during my last conversation with him.

" Train hard and good luck." that is all he said to me. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? Did he know something is goona happen? Plus ever since he is gone, the seat beside Yamamoto and Kyoko chan seem to be lonely. Okka san misses you. Lambo and Ipin and even Fuuta misses you. Kept on asking me where is the queen since that's the nickname they gave to you and me too, though we only spend a short period of time together but still..

Where are you? I wondered if you doing fine right now? And recently, Reborn is up to something again. He started some Vongola strengthening program for Gokudera and Yamamoto. As usual, Gokudera is being all too serious claiming to be my right hand man while Yamamoto thinks of it as a game. Life still goes on without Yukiro san. Maybe that's what he wishes as well. But one thing I find out is that I actually enjoy myself with Yukiro's company.

Gokudera and Yamamoto POV

Gokudera: I really hate to see Judaime to be like that. Who is that Yukiro to do this to Judaime. But I got to say, I do kinda miss him though. Yes, he might be a quiet nut to crack but the thing is he is always there with everyone. Moreover, I discovered that he is the only person that supports me to be Judaime's right hand man.

Or else he wont tell me to train hard to protect Judaime. Other than Judaime, he will be another person that I trust!! Since he has a good judgement of things! But this idiot, where is he? Leaving us like that without a word..causing Judaime to worry for him. I am goona beat him up for causing Judaime to worry and I will drag him back by force if I have to.

Yamamoto: The school bell rings. It is time for break. Staring at the empty seat beside me and Sasagawa chan. I miss the person in between us. Sasagawa chan and I got talk about him. Really, without him around there always seem to have something amiss. I believe that I am not the only one. Tsuna and Gokudera as well. We always have lunch together with Yukiro san but now that he is gone, there ia always one empty space between me and Tsuna.