Chapter 47: Lodging

Hello readers!! How are you guys!!?? Still enjoying the story?!? Sadly to inform that i will be having exams for the next month so i will stop till this chapter first. But don't worry, i will continue as soon as my exams are over yea!! Be patient and wait for it okay!! Meanwhile, do comment if you have some ideas for both Yukiko and Hibari yea!! Vote and share their love around!

Yukiko POV

Black. Darkness. That all i can see now. After seeing Coco and Mukuro, everything become like that. Black. Darkness. No sound no image, only darkness. I am just walking aimlessly in darkness until i heard a voice. A female voice.

" Gomene Konido and Koneto..." I stopped. These names.. I heard then before. Aren't these names that woman's children? That woman that fell down and bled? The voice comes again. "Okka san tried.. But gomene..Konido and Koneto.. I still let you guys suffer.."

Slowly i follow the sounds and saw a blur image of that woman. She is weeping quietly beside her children. They looked like they are sleeping peacefully. Then...then.. Why she wept?

I only know the reason when i approached them. One of the children has a deep cut on his neck. I don't which is which but one of the boys has a scar caused by the power itself. I recognised it because i once hurt a boy with the power and he died.

It is the very same scar...that means that the other boy beside him is the one with the power in his blood. Before i want to touch the deep scar, the door opened. "Why did you do that, Tamima? Why you change Konido and Koneto surname to Tomaru instead of Ohgaymi?"

"You know the reason why my darling," he came and hugged her tightly as she sobbed in his embrace. "The moment i left that house, i am no longer Ohgaymi..and they share the special blood that only Tomaru has it. They need to know.."

Ohgaymi...ohgaymi..why does that name sounds so familar? Do i know of something with that name?

"Shush.. You will wake the kids up if you continue to cry.. Don't blame yourself. What is bound to happen, will happen. All we can do is to prepare the two of them with the truth and await for the coming one." When he is done saying, i saw her hands tighten grabbing his sleeves and sobbed even harder.

If they are the Tomaru, then that's mean i am related to them. Before i move forward to want to see the scar, i feel like i am being suck out. Like a vacuum sucking the air forces out of your lungs.

I sit up with a bolt and suck in a tank of air as if i am drowning. When my vision cleared, i blinked and realised that mina is all in the room. I looked around and heard Tsuna san saying, "We are in the sick bay Yukiko..what happen just now?" He asks with a face that show too much concern for me.

Stop it mina san, i don't deserve after what i have done to you guys...

I closed my eyes and cleared my throat before i begin to speak. "Ahligato mina san for bringing me in here. Now i am feeling better already. And please do me a favour not to tell Dino nii...i don't want him to worry.." I smiled at them when i am done. "Your left eye is just like Bachina Tomaru.. What did you do Yukiko?" Dr Shamal asks me as he passes me a bottle of drink.

"I guess that is the part of inheriting her power...mina san, can you guys promise me not to tell Dino nii?" I asked again. I don't want to worry him about me and neglect his family. He is their boss, they need him. They nod and i quickly make my way down so we can head back to class.

"Yukiko, a word please?" Yamamoto asks me when we are about to leave the room. I nod and he guides me one side and speak to me. "Yukiko, what is happening to you? Looking at you like this, i am really worried!" I give a weak smile. He is really my friend huh...but how can i explain when i myself is so confusing and mess up about everything?

"Yamamoto, i cant tell you now...but when the time comes, i then share with you? Meanwhile, wait late patiently for me?" I ask. His eyes soften and he give me his usual buddy punch in the shoulder. "Sure i will, my friend!" And he guides me back to join the rest.

~3 hours later~

We have reached somewhere i never seen in my entire life. I only see such housing in my history textbook but seeing them in real life, it is so sensational. And looked like i am not the one equally amazed by what is front of me.

"This...this is so beautiful!!! I never knew that he has such nice house!!!" Dino nii exclaimed as we alight from his car. Wait!! Did he just said that he never knew who has such nice house? I have asked them who i will be staying with since Dino nii and Romario have to go back to Italy for two weeks.

"Yuki chan!! It is a sercret! But don't you worry!! I am leaving you in good hands!" He says every time as i asked him about the family that i will be lodging with.

Be in good hands... Seeing this surely makes me believe that! Because what is in front of me is unbelievable. It is a traditional Japanese style 2 level high housing. The front yard is nicely decorated with a small fountain with water fall. The ground is nicely patched with grass and a peddle wooden made walk way to the steps leading to the door.

Other than just greens, the place is filled with flowers as well. This is like a relaxation spa house or something. As we admired the beauty of the place and make our way to the door, something caught my eye.

A couple swing

It is coupled with a small side table beside a small corner of the fountain. If i never take a closer look, it will surely go unnoticed.

This place, looks like an escape from a busy lifestyle of a modern Japan citizens.

As i am looking forward to meet this family, Dino nii knocked on the door and we heard a soft click. I am curious to see the owner of such beautiful homes when i saw Kusabe senpai in the room.

"Ku...Kusabe senpai? Is..is this your house?" He looks at me as though i am mad because i have no idea whose house i am in. Not until i heard his voice. "Kyoya!!! You have a nice house!" Dino nii yells as he stared at the 2nd level.

I follows his gaze and saw the man that i am supposed to avoid, to leave and to forget.

Hibari Kyoya