chapter 33: sun and thunder

Yukiko POV

The next few days everyone is working hard. Frankly speaking, I do not a good impression of Vongola since knowing everything from Jake Gordon and Ash Nichle. But on another hand, even they belong to Vongola, they are still my friends. I can't bring myself to help them but as a friend, all I can do is to encourage them. All their trainings go well maybe except for the thunder and the mist guardians. For him, I know he can but as for that young boy, I am worried. Maybe I should...no Yukiko, you cant help the Vongola. I go around to check in everyone's training. And they all did well. The one that improve alot I should say is Ryohei senpai and Yamamoto san. They begin with almost nothing till where they are now. I am impressed. And tonight is finally the night where the sun guardians from both sides fight. It is no fun when I reach know the results thanks to rainbow seal. At the very least, I can look forward to the fight.

Tsuna POV

I am getting nervous. Tonight is Ryohei senpai's turn. Is he goona be alright? " Why aren't you getting ready? You are going to be late for school?!" I turn and see Reborn standing at the door. Maybe I should go to school and forget about all these. Maybe all these is just a dream. " Tsuna san!! Hurry up! You still dont change ya know!" I look down from my window and see Yukiko standing out yelling at me to.hurry up. This moment feels like the past where she had to wait for me to get ready for school. I quickly put on the uniform and meet her at the door. We two walked in silence on our way to school. Actually, I have a lot of things to ask her. Like why is the tattoo on her neck changes and her Mebowa changes. Why did she allows Coco to turn into a human and learn to fight. " I know you have many things to ask me but wait till all these is over then we talk ya?" she smiles at me. I nod. We have grow to be friends that we know what each other is thinking about even none mention anything. " and you are worry about Ryohei senpai then why dont you talk to him later in school?" I smile. She is right. I can ask him later and if he doesn't want to do it anymore, I am alright. Afterall, this happens all because of me.

~ recess~

I meet up with him at our school's rooftop and we talk. He shares with me about Kyoko chan and wishes me to keep it a secret from her. After listening to his story, I understand and I hope that tonight nothing will happen.

~ night time~

Ryohei POV

I am feeling pumped up. I know I can do this! I am waiting for everyone to be here. I am laughing at myself for being too early!! BUT TONIGHT IS A MATCH AND I AM FEELING EXTREMELY ENERGETIC!!! " Yo! Ryohei senpai! You are early!" I turn and see that it is Yukiko coming towards me. " YOU ARE EXTREMELY EARLY LIKE ME!" I yell. I couldn't help but feeling excited. She then pass me something. She says that it is to make my body looks good since I am fighting shirtless. I just listen to her and apply the thing that she passes me. Man! When is the match goona start?!

~ 30 minutes later~

Tsuna POV

Everyone gathered. People from their side as well. Today's match area is in a boxing ring and Yukiko says that it is good for Ryohei senpai since he practise boxing. Before he goes ahead, Yamamoto suggested that we should gather in a circle and cheer. But this is so embarrassing. Without my consent, Ryohei senpai just grab me along with Gokudera and Yamamoto and forms a circle. The most embarrassing thing is that Yamamoto only count 1,2,3 and before we can say anything, Ryohei senpai himself shoutes, " Fight Ryohei, fight!!" and with that he go up to the ring. All the way until now, he is not in good shape. He can't see the enemy due to the light. And I am getting worried.

Suddenly, he is able to break every light that on and now that it is off, he is able to see. " There is salts on his body, hey!" Colonnello says when the lights are off. Reborn then explains that it might be the lotion that Yukiko passes him to apply before the battle. When we question her, she just simply say that since she knows that Ryohei senpai always fight shirtless, she just ask him to apply some lotion so that his body wont be too dry. And now that he is able to see, he is able to fight back. At first I thought he could win but he is still beaten. What shocks me the most is the arrival of Kyoko chan, and it seem that he has never inform her anything. All he says that we are involved in a sumo competition. When Ryohei senpai gives the last most powerful punch, he won. The next moment freeze my blood because I totally didnt expect it will happen. Xanxus destroy his sun guardian and mentions that he doesn't need a weakling in his team. With that he disappears.