Chapter 43: Black and colourful

Hello readers!! Please help by voting and sharing this story around!! And kindly comment about it as well!! Ones again, thank you for supporting this KHR; Rainbow Seal. Note that KHR is still rightfully belongs to its author, while only this series belongs to me. Special thanks to my anime goodie bud, kaikai chan, for intro of KHR!! Enjoy the story!!

Tsuna POV

School as usual. Life as usual. Except that Yukiko is not yet awake.
After the ring conflict, people from Varia are send back to Italy. The ninth is recovering as well and he decides to let us have the rings.

I actually leave mine at home but every single day, Reborn will never fail to persuade me to wear my ring on. Right before Yukiko has all the 7 pacifiers with her, Reborn organised a party to celebrate our victory over the Varia at Yamamoto's place. However, things are not the same with her. As she is still sleeping, many things change. Coco is training every single day non stop with his only reason:

"I need to be strong to protect Yukiko sama."

While others like Dino san, he ia working harder than before. He always say,
" I need to learn to be a good brother so when she is awake, I can be a real brother to her."
but I think the one that change the most is actually Hibari san. He has already a fierce aura around him but these days he got worse. He used to give people chances when he saw them crowding but now of days, he will just punish them straight. Not to mention that the way he punish is even scarier than back then.

He used to just whack anyone that does not follow the rule. Now, he just stare at them in the eyes for 5 seconds, and they will rather being whack. He becomes even more cold and hot tempered these days. But who can blame him? This is the 7th days that she is in coma. I am waiting for the day that she will wake up..and I hope it is soon.

Hibari POV

It ia already the 7th day. I come to visit her everyday without fail after school. Everyday, I would sit by her and stroke her face, hoping that she will wake up. Her soft and angelic face just rest peacefully..but when will she ever wake up? I couldn't sleep every night upon remembering her look on that fateful day. The look she carried when she dashed towards Coco when he was holding his weapon.

Placing her hand on my cheek, I long to hear her voice. Long to see her smile..long to see her fight with me.
I believe I must be mad..who exactly she is to make me like this...make me like a mad man without any direction?! I really hate the way she caused me to be the current me. There is nothing interest me anymore. Not fighting..not Namimori. She has totally held on to my entire attention.
But why hasnt she wake up?

~ 3 hours later~

I think I somehow fallen asleep while looking after her. I havent been able to sleep well while she is in coma. I rest my head on the bed with my hand grabbing tight to her right hand. At first I couldn't feel anything.

Not until I feel someone is stroking my head. I open my eyes and something that I long to see. Her smile. She has awoke. I immediately sit up and stares at her face, without knowing that I am smiling.

" Hibari Kyoya, my hand is goona numb if you dont let go.." she whispers weakly with a smile.

I realize that these time I have been holding her hand!! I quickly let go and look away..to avoid the embarrassment. She tries to sit up but fail terribly. I got up and help her with it. She looks into my eyes and whispers a word of thanks that melts my heart. I wanted to spend the time with her alone but those herbivores are alert. Because they enter almost too immediately.

" Yukiko!!" they shouted in unison. I want to bite them to death but they have been waiting for her to be awake for quite some time. I should just let them off for today. I stand one side and listen to their conversation.