Introducing Everyone

It took Jiji a few seconds but then figured out these must be the other kids that trained with me. "You must be the four kids Naruto told me he was training with." The Hokage claimed as they each said "Hai." in unison with a small bow in respect. Both men still couldn't figure out who these four could be with their appearance well disguised.

Shika had on a bat mask with his hair in a low ponytail. Shino's was an anbu mask version of Torune Aburame (Shino has this hairstyle as well),

Neji's was a bird with his hair in a man bun and Natsumi's was a cat with hair changed to black and in a side braid

Neji's was a bird with his hair in a man bun and Natsumi's was a cat with hair changed to black and in a side braid. They each also changed the pitch of their voices to make them smooth and a bit lower like Naruto's.

All of their disguises were the same as Naruto's since all of their masks were black with a red design and their clothing were the same blue on black color. This made them stand out more to a regular anbu person with their unique style.

"Please remove your masks." The Hokage commanded.

They slowly took off their mask to reveal their identities to the Hokage and Kakashi. "So the clan children are the talented ones that's been training early." Kakashi said a bit stunned.

Two of them turned their heads to them, a bit confused as to why he's here. Naruto caught their expressions and started explaining to them.

"Oh just so we're clear, this is Kakashi Hatake, my anbu brother I mentioned before that watched over me and went on missions with." Naruto explained while they all greeted themselves.

"You guys don't have to worry about me saying anything, I know this is a big secret you five wanna keep from everyone." Kakashi assured them as they all relaxed a bit.

"So I'm guessing the reason you guys are here is because you want to join the anbu as well?" The Hokage asked each of them while they nodded their heads.

He then began thinking of how we would like to do this. He could've just tested their skills just like how he did with Naruto but he didn't want to trouble anyone or find out about them just yet.

A minute goes by as he finally thought of an idea. "Okay here's what I'll do. Instead of testing you like I did with Naruto, I want you four to fight one another in a one on one."

The four flinched at his idea as they never thought about actually fighting each other, especially since they all know what everyone is capable of doing.

"Don't worry this is only to allow me to see what you four are capable of. There is no winning or losing, just skill testing since there's requirements to join the anbu before you go and take their actual test." The four mentally  felt more confident about the test.