21 ~ roses ~

"Ry!" I said and we hugged.

"Maria, who's the handsome?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, my family is ok, I had great holidays..."

"Honey I know... ah... ok you'll tell me everything in the car."

"Alright now help me here" I said taking the bags.

Latter in the car....

"So... how's your family and everything?" Ryan asked me.

"Great! Oh my god Linda is huge and my family is fine, my dog too... it was great really. What about you? And your family?"

"They are great too... chistmas was really cool and new year too."

"That's good"

"So... you lady are going to tell me about that hot guy"

I laughed "I met him in the plane, he was sat beside me and we talked and he's awesome and... oh my gos I asked me to go to a club of him and to perform a stand up"

"Oh my gosh really??? That's fantastic Maria"

"And what about Brittany and Seth and Rachael? I've just been texting them" I asked.

"Well there are fine... does Seth knows you arrived?"

"Yeah."

We arrived at home and I put everything in my room and put everything in his place. I sat in the couch tired and my phone started to ring.

-hello

-hey Maria

-hey Seth

-you are in your house?

-yeah

-so I'm going to pic you up there now ok?

-yeah... you know what I'll go there, wait for me ok? It might take a little while ok?

-am.. alright

-ok see tou

I hang up.

"Oh my god ry! Can you land me your car?"

"Sure babe, you're going to Seth's house?"

"Yes... ah I have to get ready"

I took a shower and pass a perfume. I put black underwear and bra and a black dress... really simple... gosh isn't it too simple? Ah whatever.

"Bye Ry"

"Bye and have a fun night"

I went to Seth's house and it was 11 p.m. and I am really hungry.

I knoc in the door and I am so nervous oh I miss him so much. The door open really fast and someone just jump on me and kissed me, it was Seth I couldn't see him because he was really fast. I smiled and said "hi"

"Hey" I looked at me "how are you?"

"Great. What about you?"

"Good. You are beautiful" he said and I smiled.

"Come in"

I smiled and enter in his house

"Follow me" he said.

I Follow him upstairs wow... here's a kitchen, a living room... it's unbelieveble.

"I'm going to show you the house" he said before... it was like another house.

He show me everything and there was missing just one room "And... now it's ready my official bedroom, the other one I was sleeping there until this one was ready so..." It was sooo much bigger and beautiful then the other one, it was unbelieveble really and the Ted that I gave to him was beside his bed.... oh so cute."