16 ~ graduation ~

"you are so sexy in my t-shirt" he said and put his hands on my hips.

I smiled "yeah?... Hey Seth?" I said nervous.

"what?"

"what day is today?"

"sunday"

"Only crap" I said

"what?"

"today is my graduation!"

"Oh yeah Rachael told me! shit!"

*it started to play the song 'Girls just wanna have fun' by Cindy Lauper*

"Oh shit" I said and run to answer my phone.

"is that your ringtone?" Seth asked.

I answer the phone.

-Hey Ry...

-Maria! where the hell are you? the graduation is in one fucking hour!!

-yeah yeah I'm on my way. Wait me in my room, you need to help me..

-help you? oh fuck, you just desaper and you're not ready? Maria just get in here!

-ok I'm coming!

"Seth I got to go" I said

"okay... oh shit I need social clothes!" he said. "let's go changing."

We run to his room and dress up, I put my dress again and seth helped me.

We run to his car.

"oh my god! how could I forget?"

"calm down, everything is gonna be alright"

"I hope so"

*Seth's phone start to ring*

He took the phone.

"oh crap" he answer.

-hey Rachael.

-Seth, where the hell are you?

I could hear Rachael on the phone.

-I'm on my way.

-Yes, it would be good! and your crush is missing. I'll try to phone her.

-ham...- Seth said and looked at me -don't worry abou it.

-look I can't hear you. I'll try to call to Maria okay? bye.

She hang up.

I laughed "your crush?"

He laughed

*my phone start to ring again 'Girls just wanna have fun'*

I answered

-Hey Rachael

-Maria where are you? Ryan told me you are missing.

-you know Ryan?

-actually I know him for one year... but anyway where are you?

We arrived in the school

-I've just arrived Ray, I'll go to my room. Meet me there with Ryan.

-ok. She hang up.

"Seth I got to go"

"ok, I will find somewhere to park."

I run to my room.

"Finally!" I saw Ryan. "I put your stuff in my car so we go to the apartment after the graduation. Gosh your horrible! I've been worry all night. Wait a second... did you sleep in Seth's house?"

"Seth's house?" Rachael asked.

"I had a date with him, we went to a restaurant bar and... the rain was strong and he invited me to his house and we..."

"O.M.G" Ryan said

"Oh my god!" Rachael said.

"did you?" Rachael said.

"Let's talk about it latter?" Ryan said.

"wait... Maria, a restaurant bar?... that's where" Rachael said.

"Where your parents met" I complete.

"oh damn... he's really.... wow I knew that you two mach but I wasn't expecting that!... I think he's in... love" Rachael said.

" That's a strong word Ray... but I don't think he is, I don't know... but... I am "

"Oh that's so cute" Ryan said "but let's get you ready for your graduation! Rachael help me!!"

They get me ready really fast and I was ready with my graduation clothes.

"your beautiful Maria" Rachael said.

"you are girl" Ryan said

"Hey is Maria... Oh my god your beautiful!" I heard Brittany's voice and she hug me.

"your beautiful too Britt" I said, she was with her graduation clothes to

"well let's go there!"

Rachael and Ryan went to the audience and I met with my classmates, my friends that I loved... Everyone cried and hug eachother.... I'm going to miss them a lot. After all the crying we went to the stage and the curtains open, we will sing 'We are the champions' by Queen'

* I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime........*

After the song we all throw our hats up! and I took my hat and put it up latter.I was so excited! I was shaking really.

"hey you were fantastic!" Rachael and Ryan told me.

"Thanks! Ry did you filmed?"

"yeah"

"you were beautiful Maria" Seth Green told me and hug me.

"thank you"

"you were amazing in there Maria" Seth come to say to me with his perfect smile.

"thank you Seth" I said. He come to kiss me and then...

"CUTIE!!!!!!" I heard Brittany's voice and she jump to hug Green.

"hey my pretty, you were perfect in there" and they kissed.

I smiled and Seth too and he kissed me.

"Ooooh" I heard Rachael and Ryan.

"HEY GUYS! LET'S PARTY TONIGHT!" Me and Ryan said and they all screamed and love the idea.

"so everyone... 20h o'clock in our apartament and then we will go to this cool place in the center" Ryan Said.

"all right" they said.

I went to talk with Seth.

"so Seth I got to go with Ryan to our apartament, I got to put my stuff in there and everything..."

"okay.. so... see you at 8"

"Yes"

He come and whispered in my hear "I still want to see you with my t-shirt"

I whispered in his hear "giggity" and he laughed.

I went with Ryan to our new apartament and there were a bedroom for me and Ryan helped me to arrange everything.