13 ~ his touch ~

His lips touch mine so slowly, I felt his hand in the back of my neck and I kiss him back but it was like only he was kissing.... he sometimes stop to look inside my eyes. I felt his tongue touching my lips and his other hand in my waist, I put one of my hands in the back of his neck and the other in his back. He lay me in the couch slowly and I felt his tongue in mine and this kiss is so good... My hand was in his hair. He start to kiss my cheek and come down to my neck... oh my neck... thats my weak point I let a bit of my voice came out really low and I felt mysefl getting too hot he came to kiss the other side of my neck and...

"Seth.." I said and he stopped to kissing my neck and look at me. "I won't be able to stop if we go any further... I really want it..."

"are you sure?.. that you want.. your first time to be.."

"to be with you" I complete. "yes I am"

He get up of the couch and he get me up and kiss me and came pulling while we walk and we arrived in a door and he open the door and turn a really really weak light in the room.. he keep kissing me and pushing me and he put me in his bed. "am.." I said stopping the kiss.

Crap Maria...  how am I going to say this?

I open my eyes and said "protection" alright that's boring...

He peck my lips and said "hold on"

He walk to a bathroom that was in the bedroom. I took of my higheels and put it on the floor and make sure that I wasn't stinking. I look to the table beside the bed and saw the Ted that I gave to him OH THAT'S SO CUTE! I can't believe that he put beside his bed and I smiled at the Ted and Seth came back. "I like to wake up and think about you when I look at the Ted" he said. "aawn" I said. He get on top of me and slowly started to kiss me again in his perfect way. I start to unbutton his shirt and I took it off and put on the floor. Seth was kissing my neck while took off my dress and put in on the floor. He came back to my mouth and give a little bite in my lower lip and I unbutton his pants and help him to take it off our breaths were heavy, he wasn't with shoes. He put his right hand in my left leg and put it a bit up, with affection in every single move. I felt his hand in my back to take off my bra and I automatically stop the kiss and he look in my eyes and said "it's ok" and I let him continue, he felt my whole body and pass his hand on my belly. I could feel that he was so horny as I. I took his underwear off and he took mine. He stopped his kiss on my neck and look at my eyes like it was asking a permission and I shook my head and he came up to kiss my mouth and I felt him inside me and moan, it hurt on the beginning and then I felt like my body was in a fire of pleasure and I moan. Seth keep kissing my neck and mouth slowly and intense and stop the kisses to moan too, he keep moving forward and back and it's so good I was really moaning a lot and pulling his hair and scratching his back but carefull not to hurt him just as carefull as he was pulling my hair sometimes really carefull, he was moaning a lot too and then I start to feel something bigger... and then my first orgasm hit me like a gun and Seth come too. We were both moaning in front of eachother faces and than he final kissed me... oh my, his touch just make me crazy.

He layed beside me in the left side of the bed and he kissed me one more time with our heavy breaths... and I just fall to sleep.