35 ~ Car Keys ~

What the fuck have I done? I tought while stood my head.. Charlie wasn't there. I can't believe it! Oh why? I love Seth.. gosh my head is killing me.. this huge hangover got me. Why? Why couldn't just be Seth?
OH MY GOD!! I remember telling Seth I loved him... I was Charlie.. oh fuck..
Well, he's not here. I'll just get dress and leave before he comes back.

I dressed up and was putting my other All Star on my left foot. My hair was a totally mess.

"Hey" I heard Charlie's voice and looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Oh.. ah.. Hey" I said trying to be nice and stood up. "Oh my god." I said

"What?" Charlie asked me.

"Yesterday.. did you use a condom?" I asked him. I'm not on my fertile period but is good to know.

"Oh yeah.. I did.. you don't have to worry." He said smiling.

"Oh thank god!" I said "Hey Charlie... About last night..." I walked towards him.

"Maria.. don't worry about last night... I... You need to be happy... I know you love Seth.. don't worry... We still peals right?" He said and opened his arms and I hugged him.

"Thank you plaine boy" I said.

Seth's POV

"4800, 4900 and 5000" I said and gave the money to Maeve.

"Really liked it Seth. Again" she said and laughed. "Although, I didn't believe it when you called me... With such a young and beautiful girl like yours"

"We are not together anymore Maeve, guess it was better... She's with an young nice guy... And I'm doing what I do best... Fuck and drink" I said pouring me and her a glass of Whisky.

"We have drunk and fucked a lot babe, and truely.. I can tell when a man is lieing.. especially you Seth.. your not that good as an actor" Maeve said to me while drink.

"So what Maeve? Fuck that! She thinks I cheated on her! And maybe It was for the best... Everyone started to hate both of us.. specially her... She's better without me. And yesterday.. I saw her leaving with this guy... Handsome and Young.. I don't think she ever loved me anyway..." I said.

"Listen to me Darling" Maeve said and hold my face "I don't know this girl... But no metter what... If she loves you.. really do loves you... You will feel It..." She touched my heart "I know you feel It... And this girl is a fool if she doesn't feel the same." She smiled down to me and kissed me.

"This time it was for free Seth..." She left the money on the balcony and left.

Maria's POV

I don't even know If I really care for him cheating on me... I wish I could just forget my pride and hold him... How can this hurt so fucking bad? I hold my heart and couldn't breath because of my tears...
I opened my door and closed it, cleaning my tears. I heard a female voice and Ryan was talking with some girl.

"Maria.." he said and looked at me. When I saw the girl..

"What the fuck is this Ryan?" It was fucking Claire on my couch. Ryan stood up and hold my arms.

"Look, you need to listen to her" he said to me.

"What? What the fuck Ryan?? Oh this fucking bitch is making you cheat on me too? Is it Darling?" I started to scream and Ryan was helding me.

"Maria calm down?" Ryan said.

"Calm down? I'M GOING TO KILL THIS FUCKING BITCH RYAN! I'M GOING TO KILL HER" I started to cry and try to free myself.

After some time Ryan convinced me to listen to that fucking slut.

"Quick." I said sat in an other couch with Ryan.

"Look.. Maria... I know I'm.. I Just.. need to tell you the truth... Seth never cheated on you.. I plan to kiss him while you Saw It.. for you to break up..."

I started to laught and clap "oh wow! Congrats! Greatest excuse ever!"

"Look.. I was in love for Seth.. we broke up some years ago... He was happy with you and I wanted It to end... A friend helped me... Lara... The girl that told you to go to Seth's Office, at the same time I was there.
She works at the security departament.. she stole the files of Seth's office's cameras to prove you that it was all a fake... She told me when you would arrive for me to kiss him... This cameras are an confidencial goverment stuff.. so no one can know about them.. Please don't tell Seth." She said an show me the video of her jumping on Seth, while I opened the door.

"Why? Why are you telling me this If you were happy with us apart?" I asked her.

"Because... He loves you... He is happy with you... And... I can't live with myself knowing that I did this misery for him. After all, he is a good man." She said.

"Thank you." I said giving her this tight hug, got my car's key as fast as I could.