33 ~ Get Out ~

Ryan's POV

I heard the door and I went there to see Maria... It was late and she didn't answer any of my calls, I even tried to call Seth but the line was busy...
"Maria? Gosh I was worried! I tried to call you and ecen tried to call Seth!"
I said and she was putting some ..... in the kitchen.

"Sorry.." she said.

"What happend?" She was a total mess and she started to take some stuff out of the ....... a lot of wine, beer, ......... and a lot of ........

"Why all those drinks? And you are fucking smoking again???"

"Yes Ry... I am"

"Why is that? What happend?" I asked and she started to cry... I came near her and hold her shoulders
"What happend Mari??" I said worried.

"Seth cheated on me" she said crying and hugged me.

Seth's POV

The next day

I heard my celphone ringing I woke up and quickly answer my phone.
-Maria?

-No Seth it's me.. Mila... are you ok? You missed today and Maria is not here... is everything alright?

-Yeah.. no.. yeah.. (I put my hand over my head... oh gosh.. this huge hangover got me)

-Seth... what happend?

-Nothing...

-I know you Seth... tell me.

I told her what happend...

-I wouldn't cheat her Mila! I would never hurt her...

-I know Seth... Claire planed this... she's a crazy bitch. I'll talk to Maria, Seth.

-Thank you Mila...

-And don't... just don't drink yourseld to... ah... you know... bye Seth

-bye.

Ryan's POV

I opend the door.. "ah.. good you're ere Mila.. I don't know what else to do.."

"no, it's fine! Set told me what append.. and he did not cheated on her.."

"really? so what happend?"

"I'll explain it.. where is she?"

"her bedroom.. come with me"

Maria's POV

I blew the smoke and took another sip for my whisky.. I was watching the lame TMZ

knoc knoc

"come in" I looked to the door and it was Mila.. god I look terrible.. "hey.. Mila.."

"Hey Maria... Seth told me what happend"

I laugh kind of drunk "he did? He told you that he cheated on me?"

"No.." she Sat on my bed "he told me that you think he has cheated on you; and trust me.. He didn't"

"Oh Mila please.. I saw it!! Right in front of me" I felt some tears coming..

"Look the girl you saw with Seth..." Mila told me this crazy story that the girl made it all up to screw with Seth.. Because she is jealous...

I laught "look mila.. I know Seth is your friend... But this is just... Awefull.."

"I'm serious Maria!"

"Oh really... Look Mila.. Seth just wanted to use me... And I don't care about him anymore!"

"You don't... So why are you drinking?"

"Because I want to! And I need courage to do this." I took my phone.

"What?" Mila and Ryan asked.

-hey Charlie!!

-hey Maria! How are you?

-great... Hey are you free tonight?

-yeah... Sure

-so... Let's go out?

-an.. yeah sure.. where?

-somewhere fun

-sweet.. so is your boyfriend coming too?

I laugh -what boyfriend? Be here in ah... 1 hour is good?

-sure!
I hang up the call.

"Sorry Mila but Seth had his fun time and now it is my turn..." I drank all my wisky and started to dress up.

"Hold on Maria... Look at the tv" Ryan said

I looked... Oh no TMZ again!?

"Next on TMZ...
Remenber the new cuple of Hollywood? Setria? Well it looks like something is realy going bad between Seth MacFarlane and his baby brazilian girlfried Maria Banks. This picture shows Maria hitting Seth's face at the Fox Parking area..
What is going on Maria? Seth forgot to take your milk to work? Haha
Next on TMZ...

"Well I'm going to dressed up and have fun... I don't care about this shit!"

Seth's POV

I was listening to sone songs that I used to listen with Maria... Drinking and smoking... i am Tired of trying to call her... I just keep with her song in my head... why do i love you so much? I don't know why do you love me... Or used to...

*Knoc knoc knoc*

I jumped off the sofa and run to aswer the door... I hope it's Maria.

I opened the door..

"Oh my god... How dare you come here? What do you want?" I sayed angry... And get back on the couch.

"Oh Seth... What is all this? Getting drunk because of the little slut?" Claire said, closed the door and sat on my couch...

"Why have you done this to me claire?"

"Oh Seth.. there are many more 18 years old pussy out there... And plus... There is my right here..." She opened her legs.

"What the hell is your problem bitch?" I stood up "don't you get it? Oh oh congradulations Clair you made it! You ruinned my life!" She stood put and I started to cry "I love her and for the very first fucking time I ever had the courage to say this, I am not saying that to her! I'm saying to you!" I broke my whisky jar trowing in the wall and started to cry.. just cry..
"Get out of my house Claire... GET OUT!" I yelled it and she left.

Maria's POV

My cellphone started to ring... James Franco.

-hey - I sayed

-hey Maria... I just wanted to confirme you presence next week on comedy central?

-sure James!! Send a kiss to Rogen for me!

-sure sure... But.. are you ok? I saw that midia stuff.. Seth MacFarlane?

-oh yeah but.. It's over... - I felt some tears.

-sorry... You guys would be a nice couple..

-hum... Are you and Rogen free tonight?

-yeah sure... Why?

-wanna meet me and Charlie tonight? Would be fun..

-hum.. of course... I'll call Rogen and we meet at 5 street...

-kay!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sexy chicks!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!

And now I'll be a new chapters always! Got new celphone 😍💕
I hope you guys like this chapter... Love ya!!!!!!!