11 ~ date ~

"so... where are we?"

"you'll see" Seth said

When he was caming out of the car I said

"hey Seth..." he turn back and asked.

"what?"

"ham.. forget about it" I said and low my voice"

"tell me"

"am.... may I... may I ask you something?"

"sure"

"are we... boyfriend and girlfriend?"

he look down and smile "if you were any other woman in the world... I would lie..." he turn his gaze to me. "do you want to be my girl?"

I kiss him really hard and said "yes" he smile and kiss me.

We arrived and it was a little restant bar... really cute...

We got a table beside a window.

"Seth!" I heard a man's voice.

"oh my, George?" Seth said and get up to hug the man.

"how's that fat old man you call father?"

"he's great, George that's Maria" Seth introduce me.

"wow... what a beautiful woman" I get up and he said and kissed my hand. Gosh, I am so not used to it... "so you are the special one ham?"

"special one?" I looked at Seth smiling.

Before he could answer the man said.

"hey guys, I got to go now... Deeply sorry... Seth call me and lets hang out" George said and left.

We sat in the table.

"nice" I said low.

"he's like an uncle to me" Seth said.

"so... special one?" I asked smirking

Seth laugh down and then turn his gaze to me... "is that... well.... my father always told me the story of how him and my mom meet and they met here... they talked and one year latter... me hehehehe they found in love in here... so I tought it would be nice."

I.... I... wow... I felt a tear dropping of my eye. I dry it fast.

"are you ok?" Seth asked worry.

"yeah..." I said and my voice fail. "Seth... I don't know what to say.

"it's been a long long time since I don't come in here... actually I never bring a woman here"

"why me?" I asked.

"I don't know... maybe you're special"

"that's the sweetest thing I have ever..." my voice broke...

he kissed me and said low "please don't cry"

"ok" I said

"let's ask something woman?" Seth asked in a rude and silly tone.

I laugh and said "gosh... I'm being called woman the whole night"

"actually sometimes I just forget you're 18. you look like 30 tonight" he said and I laugh.

"oh.." Seth said

"what?"

"I forgot... you can't drink"

"honey... I have already drink iny life and just like you said.. I look 30 tonight, don't worry" I said.

"may I ask wine and french fries.. I know it's wierd... but it was the same thing my parents asked" Seth told me

"yeah, sure, that's nice"

He laugh.

The waitress came and the was pretty, blond and etc... She came jolly and happy and smily... looking at Seth.

"hello, may I have you order" she looked up and down to me and turn the gaze to Seth smiling.

He order a Wine and french fries...

"okay" she said and left.

God, I will punch this bitch.

Me and Seth talk and laugh for some time.

"I'll camr back soon ok?" I said and get in the bathroom, when I came back, I saw the waitress with the food, smiling at Seth and she crouched to put the food in the table... That bitch is almost doing a lap dance on he.

okay Maria, what would happen if you kill her?

I sat there and said excuse me.

She look at me and left.

Me and Seth laugh, have fun, talk... he told a lot of jokes and etc...

Seth ask the bill.

The waitress came with the bill and I said "hey darlin... take off the 10% of your service"

"the 10%?" she asked

"yeah, I think you have already get a lot flirting with my boyfriend."

"so I got to call the manager" she said

I get up and said "please call him, I'll be glad to tell him you were flirting with my boyfriend, flirting with a client" I said almost puching her.

I took the bill and put on her "take off the fucking 10%"

she turn around, took off the 10% and came back and we paid the bill and we payed.

We came out (Seth hasn't said a word), we get in the car and it was raining to much.

"That was fucking amazing" he said and I smiled "expetacular, really" he said laughing.  "I can't believe you did that. Really no other girl would ever do that"

I kissed him and it was really intence... gosh I didn't want stop kissing him.

he started to drive and there was to much rain.

"oh it's raining a lot" he said.

"yeah" I said.

"do you want to go to my house? it's closer and better, you can spend the night in there and tomorrow I'll drive you to the college.

"great" I said and I tryed really hard not smile like a dush.

We get in there and he open the door to me.