29 ~ like Marilyn Monroe ~

DON'T KILL ME OKAY?
Reeeeealy sorry for this reeeeealy late update... guys I'm reeeeealy busy and I had one thousand problems those days and my head was not good to write.. but fuck that shit! So.. I'm finishing to write this chapter and I will TRY to update a really funny one as I have promise you guys..
Really sorry again...
You know I love ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I close the door of my apartament and stayed there trying to recover myself. "Wow..."

"Uh-uh it seems like someone just had a great night" I heard this familiar voive

"NO FUCKING WAY" I said and turn around.

"Yes honey! It's Queen B here for you"

It was my old friend Nicky! The funniest, dirtyest person you could ever meet in this world. She was in the couch with Ryan.

"Nicky!!!" I ran to hug her. She's totaly beautiful and everyone says that she looks like Gabrielle Union. "what are you doing here?" I asked

"To say hello Mari" Nicky was living in New York. She has a store there. Actually... she has a sexshop.

"Until when will you stay?? Forget about the hotel! Sleep here please!"

"I told you she would say that Ni" Ryan said and smile.

"Or maybe you both could sleep in my house..." she said with a misterious smile.

"WHAT?"

"I'm going to live here in Los Angeles!" Oh my gosh!! I just start to scream and to hug her and jump with Ryan.

"But how??" I asked.

"You know sexychick?" Nicky asked me abou her store.

"Yeah"

"So.. things where so well in New York that my friend Lola who works in this enterprise agency told me about expanding Sexychick to other states! So now I got an store in Miami and another one here! In Los Angeles! And is there a more fantastic place to live? And there's you guys!" She explain to me and we comemorate, I told her about my job and everything. Nicky brought a champanhe and we open it.
A time after we were all in the living room talking.

"So Maria... any boyfriend?? Found your Charles Charm? " Nicky asked me.

Ryan started to laugh "oh god I almost forgot about Charles Charm"
When I was younger... I didn't want to be with the other boys.. I always wanted a charming prince.. so I came up with this idea of a nice and handsome boy so.. Ryan and Nicky gave a name to this charming prince... Charles Charm.

"Actually yes! I've found a Charles Charm. Seth MacFarlane" I was a bit drunk... but I can totally trust Nicky.

"MacFarlane... I know this name... who's that?" Nicky asked.

"Am... oh oh remenber when we three were watching an Oscar together? And the guy sang a song about the actresses's boobs? And we spend a long time singing that song?" I told Nicky.

"Yeah I remenber.. the Ted guy?" Nicky.

"Yes! It's him!!"

"No way! But wait... isn't him your boss?" Nicky.

"Yes.. but I'm not seducing him just to stay there." Me

"I know honey! He is the lucky guy" Nicky.

"Yeah.. and you're not good at seducing people" Ryan.

Nicky laught "yeah"

"Hehehe very funny. I can still do my sexy dance" I said and start to dance our old dance and the both were laughing so hard!.