2 ~ No fuc**ng way! ~

I just can't believe that I let my celphone with a guy that I didn't even see his face! well it doesn't metter now, I have to go to that test! I didn't come from Brazil to miss an actor test.

I run to my room and put a jeans and a black shirt, I was hurry, so I run to the teather and opened the door and my teacher was talking to some guys in a table, probably the ones who would evaluate us, the girls were not in there. when I get in there my teacher looked at me and come to me.

"are you going to do the test Maria?" she asked me

"of course teach! Taylor lied to me,  she said that the test would be tomorrow for me to miss it" I explain to her

"that's horrible, thank that you are here because I think you are perfect for this"

"oh teach" I said and hug her

"you sweet, I want you to meet some guys" she said and took me to the table of that guys.

"Maria, these are Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green"

"what?" I froze! oh my god! I love those guys!!!!!!!!!! and more MacFarlane

"oh it is a huge honor to meet you guys" I said

"it's nice to meet you too Maria" Green said

"I think that's yours" MacFarlane said and give me my phone. wow I was talking to him! I knew that voice.

"thank you" I said and took my phone and my hand was kind of shaking but I tried to relax.

"Maria go to the back of the stage with the other girls" teacher said

"okay" I said

"let me take you there" she said and we were going there, she noted that I was really nervous and said "you got to relax, don't be like this, I'm sure that they will love you and I know you love them,.. well particuly one of them you love more"

we were talking one day and she asked of I like Family Guy and told that I adore them... and especially MacFarlane...... we laugh a lot and became great friends!

"theach!" I said worry about they hear such a thing.

"don't worry, I'm sure you will be great" she said and hug me.

"thank you Sarah" I said

"call me Rachael" she said

"isn't your name Sarah teacher?"

"I explain to you later, now go there and good lucky"

I left there and just got ready and didn't talk to Taylor and Rose, they tried to talk to me but I iggnore them.

"I heard about Taylor and Rachael fooling you, well I wish you lucky Maria" Rillary and the girls came and said

"wow thanks girls, for you too" we hugged each other.

"come girls! on stage!" we heard the teacher saing and we get on there.

"I have a important information for you.

My name is not Sarah Mcferny. I will help to choose you girls" she took of her glasses and a wig. "my real name is Rachael MacFarlane"

No fucking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!