12 ~ that kiss ~

We came inside his house and... OH MY GOD! IT'S HUGE! "oh my.. Seth, your house is beautiful and huge." I said looking around, it was his style, some stuff of Family Guy and Star Wars... gosh it's unbelieveble that a single guy lives in this huge house.                                                   "thank you" Seth said.

I saw a beautiful black piano when I enter, when I was a kid I had some piano lesons and always rebemer a song that I have learn.. sometimes I practice in a table the same song, It has been so long since I don't play that song in a real piano. I pass me fingers in the keys and forgot that I was in Seth's house. I sit in front of the piano and feel the keys, I start to play that old song that I have never forget, I closed my eyes so I could feel the song and I noted that it wasn't complete... yeah I play it with my teacher.. so it was a song for two, so I stopped.

I felt Seth sating beside me and he started to play my teacher's part and I look at him with so passion and I start to play my part back.

And then the song finished.

"sorry... it has been so long since I don't touch a piano" I said still looking at the piano.

"it was really beatiful"  Seth said to me

"I only know this song" I said looking at him smiling and stand up and also Seth

"maybe I can teach you more some day" Seth said

"some day" I answered.

We walk to the living room and there was a beautiful white couch and a beautiful and absolutaly big tv... it was a tipical rich guy living room.

"sit please" Seth said. Oh gosh he is always being such a gentleman.

I sat and he also. "so jealous girl... am.." Seth stopped.

"what?"

"oh nothing I just wanted to say that you're jealous"

I smiled and said "oh stop! I am not jealous"

"oh really? you're not jealous"

"really, I am not jealous"

"oh I was sure that you were going to punch that waitress"

"ok I might be a bit jealous about that." I smiled "but I am pretty sure that you sir are jealous"

"no I am not jealous" Seth said.

"oh really?"

"I can control myself different of some people"

"oh you didn't" I said and he smile "what if you saw me with someone else?"

"yeah I might be a bit jealous" Seth said smiling.

"why would you be jealous of me? ain"t there out lots of girls like me?" I said. "sorry... forget about that question" dawn Maria... why do you need to be so boring...

Seth came closer to me and put his hand on my cheek... "no. there is no one like you" and he slowly kissed me.