24 ~ first day ~

4 a.m. and I opened my eyes... I am so nervous about Fox tomorow... actually today...

Yesterday I arrived at home, done my curriculum that was huge really really huge...

I need to get ready for my first day.

Okay... clothes... clothes...

Oh my god formal or casual?? I don't understand a shit about this! I don't even know what's casual... when I asked Rachael she said that they all wear normal clothes and not even a bit formal...

Everyone with jeans so it was a relief!

Okay... a jeans... alright we're doing good... I am a shit when it is about clothes... I HATE DRESSES really a lot! I've just wear it for Seth, I have to be myself more with him.

Okay I like wearing t-shirt with something nice on it... oh nothing better than a Family Guy t-shirt! Oh but isn't it a bit too much?

Two hours latter....

Okay! So I'm going to wear the jeans, black all star, a t-shirt with the Save the clock tower newspaper photo as an reference to the movie Back to the future and a grey hoddie because it was cold outside.

After ready it was 6 a.m. I needed to be there at 8 a.m.

I was eating cereal for me and Ryan woke up.

"Hey Ry" I said.

"Hey Mari! Ready for your first day?" He asked and gave me a sweet smile.

"No... I'm actually freaking out... am I looking like a homeless?"

"No you're looking like yourself! And Rachael said that everyone there wear these clothes, like normal"

"Yeah I tought that was  formal but than I look for the Internet... like in some vídeos of them recording voices and those stuff and it's actually normal. That's great for me"

"Yes it is!"

"I got to go now..."

"Hey girl..." he said and hugged me "don't be nervous... they'll love you"

"Thank you Ry"

"Your welcome sweetheart"

I put my earphones and went to Fox! I need music to distract me... it was a grey day... looking like it was going to rain or something and cold.

I made my way by the subway and needed to walk something around 10 minutes to arrive there. Oh my god that's so fucking huge! And beautiful. My biggest dream is to work here... and I fucking make it.

I arrived in the reception and there was five ladies in there.

"Hello my name is Maria Banks..."

"Yes! You are the new one for Family Guy aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes it's me"

"Here's your new card... you need it to walk through the place. Mr. Macfarlane inform us about you... Ashley will take you there" the lady gave me the card and pointed to a woman beside the service desk. They were all wearing an uniform.

"Thank you! Thank you very much am... Nicole?" I read in her badge.

"Yes Nicole"

"Okay thank you! Thank you girls!" I said and follow the lady.

"That's the way that you need to go to the Family Guy studios." She told me while we walk through that huge, beautiful place.

"Okay"