14 ~ in her sleep ~

Seth's POV

I woke up in that warm bedroom some of hours latter and saw that girl's beautiful face... I have already been with so many girls but she... she's different. I have already told to lots of girl that there was no one like them.. but when I said it to Maria... I mean it, I don't know but I have never felt in this way in my whole life... Do I?... ah I don't know that's a strong word... I pass my hand on her face and kiss her forehead and oh crap I look down and saw blood in the white bed sheet that we were covered.

I can't let her wake in this blood.

I get up really slowly to not awake her and put a underwear and a t-shirt, I walk to the left side of the bed and uncover her, gosh she has a gorgeous body! I took her in my arms and put her in a sofa that was in the other side of my bedroom. I took off the bed linen and put it in the washing machine and put a new black bed linen, I also put the pillows in a black linen. I took her in my arms again and put her in the bed and cover her with a bed sheet and when I cover her I tought she would wake because she move, she stood aside lying with her right leg out of the sheet and arms supporting the face. She is so beautiful sleeping, too beautiful.  I actually want to draw her.

I sat in front of the bed in an armchair with a drawing book and a pencil... I start to draw her, her body, her face and her messy hair , I finish drawing her after a long time and she move and lay with her face down facing the right side of the bed, my side, I heard her breath and a bit of voice when she move, it was cute.

I decided to take a shower, brush my teeth it was 8 a.m. when I finish it and I decided to go and see what it has for breakfast.