20 ~ A new day ~

I arrived in the airport and I found my family waiting for me, my mom, my brother, my two sisters, my young cousin, young niece, my baby niece and my aunt and uncle... yeah a big family. They all hug and ask me a lot of stuff.

We all arrived home with three different cars and my huge dog Lola jump on me and I fell, she started to lick me for about 5 minutes.

Latter we were all in this huge table talking about what happend to me and everything.

*speaking portuguese*

My baby niece Linda was sat in my lap, when I left to go to USA she was only one week old and now she's one year old... so cute.

"No way! You're going to work on Fox? For Family guy?" My counsin asked me, he was 12 years old.

"Yes I will"

"Wow that's fantastic!"

"Yeah, even you that loves the show" my older sister Bruna said.

"So Mari you found someone cute in states?" My sister Lisa asked me, she was 25 and I realize the tone of her voice but she was always reliable.

"Well..." I said smiling and kind of shy.

"Oh my god!" "I can't believe it!" "How is he?" "What he's name?" "How old is he?" "He's from your college?" That questions come from everyone. And to help me Linda start to laugh.

"Hey, Hey silence" Lisa said. "So Maria tell us everything."

Oh crap what have I done? I can't tell them that my boyfriend is Seth MacFarlane! My cousin and my brother know him!

"Oh he is cute and funny and I met him in the college in a test"

I just said some basic stuff and said that he's name is David. I hated to lie to my family but I think is better.

When everyone were sleeping I told my mom about Seth... I coundn't lie to her but she knew that I woundn't stay with someone for money... she went to her room and then...

"Only crap" I heard Lisa's voice. SHIT! "You're dating with MacFarlane? That guy who Tino (my cousin) adore? From Ted?"

"Please Liss, you can't tell anyone about it!" I said desesperate.

"Oh my god! I just can't believe it! But Maria... are you sure he wants to... you know... have a relationship? He's been with lots of girls... are you sure he's nice?" Lisa asked me.

"Well I... guess so... he's sweet and ah... he's amazing" I said smiling.

"Oh crap... you're fucking in love!"

"No! I mean... I don't know..."

Lisa laugh and said " yes you are! Gosh I just hope he's good"

"He is" I said and smile. We both sit in a table next to the pool outside, in a little area. We took some water and decided to talk a bit more.

I drink some water and Lisa too. "So.." Lisa said and looked at me with her dirty face.

"So what?" I asked.

"Have you guys... you know..." she looked at me and I realise the question and I was drinking water so I started to cought.

"Oh god" I said

"Oh my god! You did it. I can't believe it! But you... protect yourself don't you? Because you know"

"Hey! Yes yes. Don't make this a carnaval" I said.

"How was it?" She asked and I look down to the table... I was realy embarrasad. "Mari... you can always trust me and talk about anything with me honey"