19~ away from you...~

Rachael left and I sat with Seth in the couch.

"I just can't believe you did all this!" Seth said and hug me "thank you really" he said while hug me.

"It was nothing" I said smiling.

"So, I want to tell you something" Seth said.

"What?"

"well... I was wondering... My father wants to meet you and I wanted you to spend the chistmas with me and my family... I'm sure Ryan will understand it"

"oh... I forgot telling you..." I said disappointed with myself.

"what?"

*ding dong*

"I anwser" Seth said and I went with him.

It was Ryan. "Hey Maria, I tought that you might sleep in here so I brought everything that you let separated in your bed room yesterday for the trip." Ryan said with all my bags and stuff in Seth's door... I was so embarassed and sad...

"What trip?" Seth ask to me.

"Seth, I'm sorry, I forgot telling you... I will spend christmas with my family....... in Brazil" I said really sad about the situation.

"when will you go?"

"my fly is 5 a.m."

Ryan was with a lot of stuff and Seth took it and put in the living room kind of sad and said "I'll take her Ryan"

I went with Ryan to his car "Mari, have a nice trip, happy holidays my dear" Ryan said and I wish him the same, we hugged and he left. When I get back in Seth's house I went to Seth that was in the couch and sat beside him "Seth, please forgive me, I am crazy to meet your family, I'm sorry."

"It's ok Maria, I understand... but you can spend new year's eve with me don't you?"

"actually.. I will came back in day 10..  sorry"

"oh... it's ok..... you can meet them latter"

"yes and maybe some day you can meet mine"

"I would love to"

He said and he give me a little smile back and I kiss him. "I'm going to miss you Seth"

"me too... are you hungry?"

"no, I'm tired.."

"want to sleep?"

"no, I want to stay with you a bit..."

"ok, let's just lay in the bed?"

"I would love it"

Seth's POV

She was really tired and she might sleep in the bed.

"don't let me sleep ok?" She said

"why? aren't you tired?"

"yes but I.. I just wanted to stay with you a bit more"

I smiled and I started to pass my hand on her face and body and she liked so much that fall in sleep beside me.

No other girl would do what she did today... she's so.. I don't know.

I didn't sleep... just stay looking at her and them 1h30a.m I took her stuff and put in my car and wake her up to go.

She was ready and we get in the car and arrived at the airport.

We talked and wait for the plaine and them it was time to go I normaly can't be in a airport because of fame and etc, but it wasn't to many people and paparazzi know that I don't take comercial fly.

Maria's POV

"Happy holidays" We said to eachother with a smile.

He huged me and I hug him tight "I already miss you" he said.

"me too" I said and I felt a tear on my face, crap I hate to cry in front of other people,  I feel weak and don't like people to think I'm weak. He looked at me "don't cry" he said and I dry my face and said "no, I, I don't cry, I'm not crying" and smile.

He smiled "strong one?"

I just smiled, I took a little hand bag and start to walk in the passageway to the plaine and look back to him "bye Seth"

"bye Maria" he said.

I give a little smile and get in the plaine.