Chapter 1 ~ that bitch ~

Maria's pov

Alright it's been 8 months since I've come to this amesome university in L.A... Everything is fine, I mean, I have friends of course and I spend most of my time in the drama club.

My teacher loves me, she's amesome! She pic up the best actress for a test, we don't really know what about is it... but I'm sure that's good!

My room mate is Brittany well... she's not the one that we call a smart person but she has a great heart! She has a boyfriend, Roy he looks like her.

I was layed in the bed waiting for Taylor to come, she's a friend in the drama club, the other girls always say to me for not to trust her... but she's always nice with me so I think I trust her.

Taylor's pov

"You have to tell her that Taylor!" Rose said to me.

Maria missed the class and the teacher told us about the test and she said that Fox was looking for actress in our ages 17-18... for a new movie or season and the ones that would choose the actress are some people of Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green. I know Maria is crazy for them but she's the best and there is a huge chance that they pic her, and Ms. Mcferny (our teacher) fancy her! Rose want to rip off her and tell her that the test is friday but is actually in thursday so she would miss the test and Rose don't like her and I do! Rose realized how good she is and told me to became her friend to fool her and I did... but I think I really like her...

"don't know Rose... we should stop doing this..." I said sat in the bed

"what do you mean Tay? do you want her to still your chance and go to fox?" Rose said kind of screaming in front of me "look next year they will come back to pic an other actress and I can go and be with you on fox!... you really want her to have our dream?"

"no.." I said.

She sat in the bed and said "no?"

"ah... you're right Rose!" I said happy

"yeah girl! I am" Rose said

Maria's pov

Taylor opened the door.

"hey Tay" I said

"hey Mari" she said

"so the teacher said when is the test?" I asked

"an.. Yes" she sat in Brittany's bed and I was in my "so it's going to be on friday and tomorrow we have no class because the teacher has a commitment"

"alright... ah so I think the coach Sue will want me in her class" I said

"yea.. I got to go"

"ok" then she left. I continue to read my book a song of ice and fire god I love reading this book!

The door opened

"hey Mary" I heard the thin voice of Brittany, she always make me laugh, she is one of the most beautiful girls here and she was very innocent.

"hey Britt! how are you?" I asked

"oh my mary, Roy took me for a ice cream and it was soooooooo fun! I ate very fast and Roy said I freeze my brain and I was like what???" them she laugh loud and very thin. I smiled " I so tired! need to sleep."

In the next day it was in the time of coach Sue class! I run a lot!! then I went to take a shower. I was worry because I lost my phone I think I forgot in the theater... ah ok friday I take it

Seth's pov

I answer my phone

-hello

-hi Seth, it's Rachael

-hi sis

-so will you be in the university tomorrow right?

-yeah

-oh I'm so happy you know! I can't pretend to be a teacher anymore and there is this gilr who I think is perfect for the paper

-really?

-yeap, she miss today's class but I think the girls said about tomorrow, she reminds me of you, she's like funny like you.

-haha... nice alright see you tomorrow sis

-bye Seth

so I'm going to the university with Seth... we get in the class and we sat in the chairs, the girls were alright in the stage and Rachael too, she was with a blond wig and glasses, she was so wierd.

"girls let me introduce you. These are Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green" she said "and guys these are Rose, Taylor, Rillary, Amy, Francine, Penny, Elena and... girls were is Maria?" she sounds worry. the girls look to each other and no one seems to know

"teacher she told me that didn't want to do the test, she is probably in the locker room she was in the gym" one of the girls said

"are you sure Taylor?" Rachael said and it sounds sad, I think it was the girl who reminds me

"yes" that Taylor girl said

"an.. ok girls you can get prepare for ten minutes, you can go" Rachael said and the girls were leaving and I started to heard África by Toto... I loved that song, it was a phone in one of the chairs. Rachael said "that's Maria's phone" and she took it. The phone ring again but she didn't answer it.

"hey guys, I need one of you go to give the phone to her, I need to help the girls... she's in the locker room" she left before me and Seth Green could say no

"ah I go" I said and took the phone, well I was in front of the door and it was a girls room... but it sounds like no one was there but I get in there anyway.

"hello?"

" I seek to cure what's deep inside

Frightened of this thing that I've become"

I heard this pretty voice it was Africa by Toto too... it was actually amazing, girls in this age often don't know these songs and she did it was probably the owner of the phone and the girl that Rachael told me.

I follow her voice and noted that she was in the shower, I saw her but it was a towel in front of the box so I couldn't see her body, I could only see her head and legs I couldn't see very well her face, it was a lot of steam in the box.

" It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

I bless the rains down in Africa

Gonna take sometime... aaaaaaaah"

I heard her screaming.

"what are you doing here?" she said looking at me I think.

"oh, I, I so sorry! are you Maria?" I asked

"yea and who the hell are you? that's a girls space" she said

"I just wanted to give your phone back to you, it was in the teather"

"ok I'll take it, can you just stop looking at me?" she said.

I get out of the shower place and sit in the lockers place. She turn off the shower.

"so why you don't want to do the test?" I asked

"what are you talking about? I will do it tomorrow" she said

"an.. no it's happening now" I said.

"how do you know that?"

Don't know I just didn't want to say who I am "because I was there and your teacher wanted you to have the test" I said

"oh my god, that bitch! lie to me, I should not had trust her. Look take my phone with you and ask them to wait me please okay?" Maria said

"alright"

"wait! what's your name?" she asked

"Seth" I answer and get back in to the teather