22 ~ I love... ~

We get in his bedroom.

"Can I... just use the bathroom to... you know get ready?" Oh my god get ready? really? What are you an astronaut? Will you go to the Oscars tonight? Oh my god get ready... it was the less sexy thing in the world, I forgot english.

"Sure" he said.

I get in his bathroom... oh my god I could play football in here... there's a fucking jacuzzi! Alright but let's go!

I took off my drees and desided to stay with my black panties and my bra of course... The perfume that I was using was still good, I brought my brush teeth in my purse and bruch my teeth two times, my skin was really soft because of a body cream that Ryan gave to me some time ago, I bruch my hair too. Oh why am I so nervous? It feels like my first time.

Ok Maria go there! I said to myself and opened the door, Seth wasn't there I walk around that huge bedroom and I saw some papers in a shelf there, I think it's a drawing I took it in my hands... it's me?! It was a drawing of me sleeping.
'Sleeping after our love'
-Seth

It was written in the drawing... it's his signature. It's so beautiful.

"Oh my" I said and I felt like I was really going to cry 'cause it's so...

"Hey" I heard his voice and looked at the door.

"Hi. What's this?" I asked like I have never seen a paper in my life and smirking. He was fucking shirtless?! Oh my you gotta nice body boy! I tought. He was only with his jeans pants.

"Oh... ham.... I draw this some time ago" he said and came closer "you were beautiful that night"

"You know what? That's the really sweet" I said and put it back in the shelf. I look back to him and I realize that he was staring at my curves.

Seth's POV

She smirked "you look good shirtless"

"You look amazing" I said still looking at her body. Oh my god she has great breasts and her butt is big and her thighs are thick... now I understand what they say about Brazilian girls, that black underclothes looks really good with her clear skin and her dark brown hair and dark brown eyes just hypnotized me... and her smile... she's so funny and everything... she's perfect.

"I quite don't know what looks sexy... Hey Seth! My eyes are up here" She said pointing to her face and I looked at he smirk face. I really want her.

I came closer to her "I..." I felt my heart beating really fast I love her... I really love her! I have never fount the right woman for me but I "I..." I can't say it...

"What Seth?" She asked me.

Maria's POV

"I missed you" he said

He kissed me really hard... he has also a mint breath of someone who've just bruch the teeth... yeah I'm not the only one hehe he probably 'get ready too' "I missed you too Seth" I said... but I really wanted to say that I love him... but I don't know if he feels the same.

He took my legs and put around his waist and I kissed him more. He put my carefully in the bed and the kisses turn slower and more intense in my ear and my neck, I start to moan of every touch of him. He kissed my neck while took my bra off and he came down to my breasts and down to my belly, he came up to my mouth again and with his right hand tooking off my panties. He came donw to my neck again, put my right leg in his shoulder not stopping the kisses and down to my breasts... oh my god, I know where you are going! My heart start to beats faster and faster so I kind of pull him up and was holding him; he came back to kiss my ear and said gently "it's ok" I let him go and he came down to my neck and my breasts, he put my other leg in his shoulder and than down kissing my belly and... I moan, his mouth was even lower kissing and licking... "Seth!" I said moaning of pleasure, I played with his hair a bit and scratched his back, it was so... oh I want him, I want him now!

I pull him up and trow him beside me on the bed and start to kiss him trying to take his pants off really fast I took it off and his boxer too and he just came on top of me and I felt him getting inside me "Fuck" I yelled and pull him to side and mount on him "oh fuck" he yelled and moan at the same time. I rode him and we were bough in ecstasy and moaning a lot I get down to kiss him and he came up to kiss me better and holded me, Seth bite my neck and I just yell it was a great pain, I scratched his back more and I was still moving, we bought reach the orgasm and kissing slower and calmer we laid in the bed heavy breathing, we cover with the bed sheet and I laid my head on his chest and Seth put his arms around me, I took a really deep breath I was really tired and just fall to sleep.

Seth's POV

She laid in my chest and after a while I tought she might be sleeping.

"Maria?" I said her name but she was already sleeping in my chest. "I love you" I said.