27 ~ you'll see ~

I push him softly away "Stop it" my heart was beating so fast that I could feel it. "I have a boyfriend... It won't happen... sorry" I said.

"No... It's ok.... forgive me" he said and we left that place and he drive me house... no other word was said...

"Well... you're in home" he said and half smiled.

"Yeah... thank you Charlie" I kissed his cheek and left the car.

God I am feeling so guilty... but it's ok. Nothing happend and nothing will never happend! I will tell it to Seth cause I can't hide anything from him... and I hope he doesn't lie or hide anything from me.

Claire's POV

After a day of work I went to a restaurant with my best friend Lara, she works with me... she's 29 and she's blond and has blue eyes and wear glasses.

"Lara, I need to tell you something." I said and she was looking the menu.

"What?"

"Seth has a new girlfriend"

She laugh "MacFarlane? so what? He always has a new girlfriend Claire."

"Yeah but he didn't want to have sex with me... because of the girl... and this time he was different"

"How different?" She asked and we order the food.

"I don't know... different..."

"Like... in.."

"No! don't even say it"

"Ok ok but... so what? You guys never had nothing serious."

"It doesn't matter! It's not over ultil I say it's over."

"But it has no.."

"Stop! I want to find out who's the little bitch and... I want you to help me"

Lara's POV

Ok... I never told this to Claire but... I've had a relationchip with Seth about 3 years ago... I spend only 6 months with him, and it didn't workout... I know that Seth is a fucking godamn bastard with womam but he has a huge heart... I truely want him to be happy... he was so honest with me... Lara... you are very special to me but I will hurt you and I don't want it to happen.. you are a good person but... I can't see a good future for you with me... you deserve better. I can still hear Seth saying this and he was right... I truely want him to find love... because he told me the same, I don't want to see him fail. But the problem is that I like Claire very much and she's my boss... I kind of have to help her.

Maria's POV

I arrived home and Ryan were sleeping with a boy... ui.

I get in my room and saw a big box in my bed.

"What's that?" I said to myself.

I look for a card the huge present but there wasn't a card so I open it. Oh my god! A Ted! It was a real size Ted. Oh I always wanted to have a Ted... nobody has a Ted.

I knew it was from Seth, I hugged the Ted and it has Seth's perfume. The door opened and it was Ryan.

"Hey"

"Hey Ryan" I couldn't stop smiling.

"I was crazy to see what was in box.. Seth left this here sometime ago." He came closer and took the Ted.

"Oh it's Ted! Oh that's cute."

"Has Seth's smell"

He smell it "wow... Seth has a great smell... gosh I would have sex for this smell"