9 ~ Prom part 2 ~

"Oh my god Ryan!" I said looking at the mirror.

"yeah I know" he said

"That's... That's amesome" I said, I was so gorgeous and I never thought I could say that... Brittany was amazing too and also Ryan.

I was a bit nervous and look down.

"What's wrong Mah?" he asked.

"nothing, I'm just really nervous" I said and look back to Ryan.

"you really like him, don't you? " he asked

"yeah" I said

"Don't worry Gorgeh, everything is gonna be alright" he said and hug me.

"I know" I said and smile.

"Well let's go" he said.

I took a deep breath "yes"

he open the door and I ask to Brittany "are you coming?"

"I will wait for Seth... he's so cute" Brittany said and I smiled.

We get in the Prom and everyone was amesome, a guy totaly hot and gay came to ask Ryan for a dance.

"it's ok sweetie?" he asked me.

"sure"

It was playing 'A sky full of stars' from Coldplay.

I was walking in the middle of the people.

Seth's POV

I enter in the prom and started to look for Maria. After 5 minutes I look to my right and saw her left side looking for someone and her mouth was moving, so I think she's singing the song that's playing.

Oh my god! She was so dawn gorgeous, she was with a red dress that stoped in her knees, beautiful black high heels, and her her is aside. She's so beautiful and sexy that just took my breath away. She look at me and smiled, she looks a bit nervous, she came to me and I took her hand and kiss it, she kind of blushed.

"you're beautiful" I said

"thanks. you're handsome" she said.

"so, is Rachael here?" she asked

"no, my sister went on a date with Spencer" I answer

"nice" I said

"Hey guys!!" I look and it was Green and Brittany.

"hey" we answered

"hahaha Seth tell me again that roller coaster story" Brittany laugh and said and they left.

"hey what about we go to somewhere more quiet?" I asked her

"uh.. sure"

I smiled. "follow me"

I took her to a balcony and was behind of the DJ and told her to wait.

I went to talk with the DJ.

"Hey, can you play this song for next?" I said and give him a paper, he read and laugh.

"sorry dude, but is not that eazy to find this song"

I gave him 20 Dollars.

"ok, I will play it"

Maria's POV

Oh my... It's so beautiful, the sky is full of stars and the moon is gorgeous in this balcony and there was nobody in here.

Seth's get back and I was looking at the moon. "That's beautiful" I said