28 ~ no music ~

I spend the rest of the day thinking about tonight and where would I go whit Seth... I day was amazing.. I record the epsode with Seth and everyone and I'm doing so well... that's even scary hehe. I've met Alec Sulkin, one of the writers and he absolutely loved me. Seth told us about his idea for the valentine's day epsode... Brian would fall in love for a school girl in his birthday party and she would be really nice and addicted to old and classic stuff.. Seth told us that he wanted two songs and one of then to have lots of old references.

I was walking in the hall and I was carrying lots of papers and stuff... and then some one get out of nowhere and walked right on me and all my papers fell on the floor. It was a man. I just get down without looking at him, worryied with all my stuff.

"Oh my.. sorry I didn't..." he bent down and start to help me

"It's ok..." I interrupt him and look at him... it was George.. he smiled at me and I felt that heat that I've always felt with him.

"Hey Maria! Let me help you" he said getting the papers.

"Hey Teacher! Oh.. George.. N-no it's ok..." I said and grab some papers and he grab some.. we both stand up and he was starring one of my papers... oh god oh god oh god.

"Wow.. that's good..." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh god.. sorry... I shouldn't.. " he give me the papers.

"What?" I look at his paper and... oh crap... it was a song that I was writting about the valentine's day epsode... I was only writting for fun.. I wouldn't show any one. "Oh that's jus-ju an... is tha.." god I'm embarrassed...

"I know about the epsode Alec Sulkin and Luke Miller are good friends of mine, I have lunch with them and they told that they want an old-fashioned song."

"Yeah, but I wasn't writting for the epsode... it was only for fun..."

"But is totally great! I mean wow... you are really talented... I loved.." he said looking at the paper.

"I don't know..."

"I'm on a rush now... well I hope you change your mind..." he gave me the papers and kissed my cheek "is was wonderfull to see you" he left..

~

I get in the car and waited for Seth.

"Well Mr. MacFarlane... where are we going?" I asked him while he was driving.

He smiled "well... I wanted you to meet someone.."

"Who?" I asked nervous.

"A really nice guy." He smiled at me.

"But.. shouldn't I dress something better?" I asked worryied.

"It's fine.. don't worry"

"Well.. it's hard to not to worry... may I turn the radio on?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Hum... let's he what's on your favorite station." I said and put it in the radio. "Oh god that's my favorite!!" I said.

"I love that radio" Seth said.

"Well now in our awesome radio station R.E.M It's the end of the world" the guy of the radio said.

"Oh god oh god" I said

"Oh god you know this song?" Seth asked.

"Fuck yes! You know the Lyrics?" I asked.

"Sure! Let's go together?"

"Yeah yeah yeah ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seth
Maria
Seth & Maria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~