Ep 20: Part 2

A/N:First off I'd like to say thank you to anyone who's reading this and this book. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy days to read my book. It's funny because this whole thing just started with a dream and a theory until it grew into this. And it'll still keep growing I'm not even close to being finished yet with the story. But for now I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you. To all of you, even those you you who aren't at this point yet in the series.

And 568 views and 72 votes and 38 comments! You guys are awesome! At the end of the book I will say some big thank you's and there's also a fun little bonus chapter with fun facts. But that is a long ways away so don't be sad.

Also to make this less confusing the next chapter or episode will be 21 to go along with the parts in the book.

Also there are going to be lots of battles in and out of the tournament. Basically there are three groups and each group will have their lineups called in one day so like Group A, B and C will all go and then the next day there will be different matches within the groups. Now since there are so many battles in a day episodes will no be longer not covering a whole day some just may be a battle. The point is I've re written this so many times and I know it's all kind of confusing but we'll get the hang of it.

And also there was going to be a lot more battles like Fubuki vs Suoh but sadly after looking at all the bladers I wanted to be in the tournament it was just too much. Like 33 I think anywho I know I'm forgetting some important bladers here and there but I really tried to get the most important battles in the tournament so yes there are some bladers left out. But some battles like Valt vs Toko will happen just on the side. But there are a lot of battles I just couldn't fit in like: Silas vs Phi, Fubuki vs Suoh, Drum vs Xander, Arthur vs Kurt, Aiger vs Xavier,

And finally here's my idea on the new book cover I probably may change it or not do it but here it is anyways:

But I also like this one:

Anywho it's still a work in progress but I really wanted to have 6 or 7 characters on there but after looking at the covers I realized they were too busy

Anywho it's still a work in progress but I really wanted to have 6 or 7 characters on there but after looking at the covers I realized they were too busy. But I just wanted to say I know Free and Fubuki should be on there but after thinking about it this is mainly about valt and Shu defeating phi and Theodore so that's why I went with them.

Now then, *coughs*

Welcome to Part 2: The Tournament

One will make a sacrifice....

One will make a fatal mistake.... Fubuki or Free because Free went into the Snake Pit or Fubuki because he underestimated Valerie. Originally this was Fubuki tho, it depends on how you look at it.

One shall betray....Valerie or The Count again depending on how you want to look at it. Originally it was Valerie tho.

One must choose sides....

One will fall....

And One Villain will rise above the others....