Ep 11: The Chase part 3

Aiger, Joshua and Drum got off the Ferry. After making through security and getting out of there a taxi was waiting for them.

Aiger called shotgun while Joshua, Trent and Drum squeezed into the backseat. Trent was on the side going over the footage, Joshua was on another call, Dum looked out the window, and Aiger kept messing with the music trying to find the perfect station.

Finally he settled on some rock and roll jamming out with a invisible guitar.

"What are you kidding me?!" Joshua hung up the phone crossing his arms.

"What is it?" Drum asked.

"Well I've already set up a blockade around the Raging Bulls but we've ran into traffic and it'll take us about 45 minutes."

"Aw man!" Drum slid down in his seat.

Drum looked over at the window watching the people and cars slowly move by. He was bored. 45 minutes felt like an eternity just sitting there and doing nothing.

On the reflection of the window Drum could see the reflection of Joshua on his phone.

Smiling Drum turned over to Joshua.

"Hey Joshua, do you have any games on there?" Drum said looking over his phone.

"What no! Of course I don't." Joshua went back to texting.

"Teenagers." Drum mumbled.

Crossing his arms he looked back out the window. Looking past Aiger only 2 minutes had passed.

He let out a long sigh as the taxi moved a little.

"Hey I know! Why don't we play: What am I thinking? Alright Aiger you start."

"That's easy, a Dragon."

Drums' faces turned red at Aiger's response.

"No it's not! I'm thinking of something else."

"Devolos." Aiger said.

Drums face turned even more red.

"Alright one more, but you'll never guess it!"

Drum was smiling back at Aiger like he had nothing on him.

"It's Valtryek isn't it?"

Immediately his face turned even more beat red.

"How are you so good at this?!"

"I dunno." Aiger said, chuckling to himself.

"Hmph." Drum turned back to the window.

"Hey I've got another idea why don't we play I spy!"

Everyone in the car groaned but that didn't phase Drum.

"Joshua you start I spy with my little eye....something......"

"Just take it and find anything to entertain yourself."

Joshua gave his phone to Drum who immediately took it and started playing around with it.

Now Joshua was bored.

"Hey I just had a fabulous idea on how to make the time fly by!"

"What is it?" Drum said not looking up from the phone.

"I'll tell you guys stories about my epic adventures!"

Everyone else in the car groaned a little.

Aiger turned up the music over Joshua's talking and Drum put on some earbuds.

So that just left Trent to look somewhat interesting for the next 40 minutes.