Ep 6: The Comeback

The next morning Sasha and Valt got up very early. Like it was still dark outside early. Street lamps were still on and the moon was also still out.

After saying goodbye along with Rantaro and Wakiya, they were off to the airport. Luckily it wasn't a long road trip and but Valt wasn't suprised to see Wakiya and Rantaro fighting but considering everyone was grumpy.

After dropping off their bags and hoping on different planes it was back to just being Valt and Sasha again. The morning was very awakward Valt hadn't been with Sasha in a while and he didn't really know what to say.

But Sasha in the other hand was the opposite. She really wanted to talk to Valt about her feelings but she couldn't find the right words. So it was just an awkward game of silence.

But besides the awkwardness Valt was actually excited to go back to Japan. He hadn't been there in a very long time and he was eager to see how much had changed. How the bakery was doing, how Nika was or the bey club...

Valt hadn't thought about Toko and Fubuki in a while. He wondered what Theodore had done to them. What evil or dark things that were going on over there.

Getting onto the plane Valt waved goodbye to Wakiya and Rantaro. Sitting next to Sasha Valt took the window seat while Sasha was right next to him.

After the plane took off Sasha fell asleep and Valt became restless. Climbing over Sasha he went to the bathroom. The door was closed so Valt assumes someone was in there. So he waited.

It wasn't all bad at first but those five minutes turned into an hour. It took so long that Valt and another kid waiting started playing cards while waiting.

A line of angry people formed, after the card game Valt knocked on the door. It opened showing that there was nobody inside.

After going to the bathroom Valt returned back to his seat and watched Tv the rest of the time. Other than the bathroom incident the flight was pretty uneventful.

Leaning back in his chair Valt watched Yo Kai Watch on the TV above.

"I still can't believe Theodore got to Free."

Valt looked over to see Sasha awake and watching the show along with Valt.

"I still can't believe how many bladers he's taken last I checked it was at least over 10 if not more. It almost feels like he has everyone."

"Not everyone, he hasn't gotten to us."

"It's almost like he's planning something with us. Almost like he's saving us for last. Which is why this has to be perfect, we only have one shot at this." Valt said.

"We are really lucky that Theodore didn't take you or Aiger at the tournament I honestly don't know what we would've done."

"That's what everyone keeps saying."

"Must be nice having everyone looking up to you."

"Just because everyone expects something from you doesn't mean it's going to happen which only makes it harder because I don't want to let everybody down."

"You're not going to let anyone down, I know we're going to get them back and take down Phi."

"Yeah but it's not the army I'm worried about, it's Theodore I'm worried about."

"He wouldn't let Aiger and I just leave on purpose. He's got plans within plans and it's only a matter of time before one of them comes to light."

******

After the plane landed something felt off, even though it was a beautiful sunny day.

It almost felt like an illusion how normal everything looked.

But at the same time it was nice to see a familiar and historic town after all this was where everything started.

"Alright we're picking up Hoji, Nika and Lui. Nika and Hoji should be pretty easy but as for Lui I don't know where to start."

"Well we'll just have to start with Nika and Hoji since they're the closest to Begioma."

"Alright I guess we're going back to school then."

Taking the taxi from the Airport, Sasha and Valt arrived at Begioma. Luckily the school was open allowing Valt and Sasha to get in easily.

Walking into the gym Valt started looking around in awe. So many memories flooded his mind, he just stood there remembering. Like the time when he and Rantaro battled for the first time or when he was hit with the basketball and Valtryek went crazy in the stadium.

He wished things could back to when they were simple and not so complicated. Back then Valt's biggest problem was getting to school on time. But now it was Theodore and his army. How did things get so complicated?

While Valt was looking at an old photo of the bey club Sasha ran off to find Hoji.

After putting the photo back on the wall Valt looked around to see Sasha gone.

"Sasha!"

Valt left the gym running around trying to find Sasha. The good thing was it was the weekend and most students were out and about. But the school was eerie quiet this time of day.

The lights were dimmed to save money creating a dark tense atmosphere.
Standing at the end of the hallway were two figures.

"Sasha you found Hoji now let's..."

"Valt there you are! I was looking for you everywhere."

"Sasha?"

Valt turned around to see Sasha and Hoji.

"Wait so then who's.."

Stepping out from the shadows were to very familiar bladers Valt knew. Except when he saw them his eyes widened and his heart sank.

"Oh no."

Diago and Fubuki walked out of the shadows. They both had serious looks and purple glowing eyes. There was a dark ominous power surrounding them both. Another figure emerged out of the shadows stepped between Fubuki and Diago.

"Toko, Diago, and Fubuki? What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here for him." Toko pointed at Hoji who was hiding behind Sasha.

Toko's voice seemed layered like it was someone else's voice and his own at the same time.

"Get them!"